Most overrated movie of all time?

Tell me.

2 Likes

Avatar is the first one that comes to mind but if I really thought about it I could give you list.

I think most movies are shit tho, I’m a tough critic and I don’t like having my time wasted with mediocre stories :man_shrugging:

1 Like

superman vs batman lol

3 Likes

Parasite.

5 Likes

I tried watching Citizen Kane a couple weeks ago and couldn’t even make it halfway. I love movies and have no problems with old movies, but I just did not see what all the fuss is about.

1 Like

Titanic.

That movie sucks so much ass.

18 Likes

Avengers Endgame

7 Likes

Any movie with Leonardo DiCaprio

2 Likes

Once Upon a Time In Hollywood, The Departed, Django, and Wolf of Wall Street are pretty great man.

20 Likes

Ight let’s calm down that’s a hood classic :joy::joy:

1 Like

The fast and furious movies suck

1 Like

And pitch perfect

Titanic came out my senior year of high school. That damn Celine Dion song was on the radio all the time. It was the theme of my senior prom and they sang it at graduation. Everyone involved in that movie can burn in hell except Leo. He gets a pass for The Departed.

1 Like

Gladiator…

In most people’s top 40 of all-time and Russell Crowe robbed the Oscar that year from Tom Hanks in Castaway.

I just never felt the story was as good as how the film looked, but I feel that way about most Ridley Scott films (The Martian, Prometheus, etc). Besides maybe Black Hawk Down and Alien, which have more depth (imho)

I like almost all the movies being mentioned

1 Like

Twilight

3 Likes

Castaway is a top 5 movie for me

1 Like

Yeah this was a 100 percent cap :billed_cap:
Leo has some bad one’s but he does have some good ones.
Wolf of Wallstreet was classic and The Departed. I’ve never actually made it through Django. I fall asleep every time. That is a long movie.

2 Likes

I love long movies. When I’m watching a good movie and see it’s like 3 hours, I’m like yeeesssssss.

1 Like

When Leo dies an old man, on his death bed he will be known as the greatest actor the world ever known.

Nothing he does is overrated.

5 Likes