Most Athletic NBA Player of All-Time?

This comes up from time to time, but seeing Kendrick Perkins get checked this hard was hilarious!

8 Likes

LeSuperman >

1 Like

MJ, Vince, Dr. J

1 Like

James White recent play NBA in 2013

2 Likes

i’m cool with saying lebron out of the players i’ve seen.

it’s hard for me to get a sense of bill’s athleticism (other than he was extremely athletic too) from the limited highlights available

But he ain’t June Flight boiiii

2 Likes

My answer is based on what I’ve seen. I give it to Prime LeBron, he can be a heavy train, while being a gazelle at the same time. But I think Wilt is the answer, but imma rep my generation with LeBron.

Wilt.

Somebody at 7’1 and pretty much 300 lbs of muscle should not be able to do the things that he did.

11 Likes

Imma say lebron

But if giannis can condition well the rest of his career he can be chasing the title of “most athletic player”

1 Like

Yeah I say Wilt. It’s probably not close either.

3 Likes

Michael Jordan.

Highest vert in NBA history still to this day. Hands the size of stop signs. Insane lateral quickness. Strong yet fast.

What else do you want?

2 Likes

Wilt. Easily.

Wish it had the weight he could bench press and stuff but dude was an athletic freak

12 Likes

Jumping isn’t the only part of athleticism

Most athletically gifted Wilt for sure.

Someone that size, with his speed, strength, durability and endurance is just freakishly abnormal.

All of this before modern science, biology and medicine. While actually travelling long days on road as opposed to quick flights between games.

I have to give it to him.

As far as wings/forwards go I have to go LeBron as far as the eye test goes.

But I do wish the ABA had recorded and covered their league more. Bet there was so much unreal Dr. J highlights, that will sadly never be able to be experienced.

4 Likes

Right? I wish the greats of the past had the same modern medicines and science that we have today

2 Likes

Lebron isn’t the most athletic I’ve seen, his argument is based on his size/athleticism combination. If we’re accounting for size then it HAS to be Wilt. There is no argument. Probably take Bill over him too. Lebron is like Dr. J tier below those two.

2 Likes

By position:

Pg) Westbrook
Sg) Jordan
Sf) Lebron
Pf) Malone
C) Wilt

They were all pretty easy for me except pf

1 Like

It’s Wilt. The man had legendary strength and speed to go along with his size. He could beat Jim Brown in a footrace and outlift Arnold Schwarzenegger (literally, there are accounts of both).

5 Likes

LBJ, Wilt or Bill. Toss up

1 Like

Imagine seeing this guy right next to u on the starting block…

4 Likes