Moments Ben Simmons is going to be my pg for a long time

Moments Ben Simmons is going to be my pg for a long time

Other then magic , Ben going to be my go to point guard. Minus the three point shooting ,everything else is close or the same to the glitched version. So if you not that big on three point shooting this card is op. The same badges as the glitched too. So why pay 250k more for 15 plus three point shooting then the moment card. This a glitch in it self as a 6 10 point guard. Any pg under 6 9 is in trouble when Ben on the court.

8 Likes

Nice!

Copped him yesty and yeah agree!

The 3 ball is the only major difference in stats. SWB and a few others take a slight hit, but not enough to be concerned about imo

Yea because shooting threes not all playing 2k all about. Me my self Iove dunking and clamping on defense. When a 6 3 point guard try to stop me I just bully him to the goal.

1 Like

Card art is wayyy better on the glitched though, and 2k might eventually turn the glitched cards into a lockable set for a cheesy out of position PG or something, thats my concern after selling the glitched Ben anyway

2 Likes

If your concerned about card art I don’t know what to tell you :hot_face:

2 Likes

How about they just use those computer generated player models for all the card art then lol

3 Likes

Yea I love the card art too but can’t see myslef spending more then 300k on a diamond when there pd thst is op as well.

3 Likes

Yeah agree the glitched card art is unreal. Though i don’t mind the moments one either. Happy Ben haha

2 Likes

I got the Glitched Ben and I don’t usually shoot with my PGs anymore. I use them to facilitate and dish dimes and he’s amazing at it

1 Like

I’m legit worried that they will make those cards a lockable set for a PG Lebron or Giannis though and the price of Ben and JR and whoever else will skyrocket

1 Like

Agreed. He has some of the best flashy passes especially when running 3 point plays for others… The height cheese makes his passes different than the small guards

1 Like

That “monnents” ben tho :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

I don’t think you need to worry. They haven’t done that in the past have they? I was thinking the same thing about the spotlight rewards, but i reckon there’s more chance of them just giving the players duos

:joy: that what happen when your eyes get tired .

1 Like

I feel like they’ve done it before, or something very similar but I honestly cant remember so I’m not sure, just a thought

1 Like

Oh yeah fair thought. You can’t put anything past 2K, but i’m really hoping not. I already have a hoarding problem, i don’t need them to give me more reason haha

1 Like

At this stage of pink diamonds and galaxy’s cards . I didn’t imagine myself playing with a diamond card and Also move Frazier from pg and put Ben there. Frazier is op so you know ben got to be good.

Me too man :joy: although I forced myself to sell all my valuable cards last night. Not the best timing since I got under 400k for Simmons lol

My glitched Ben has 94 swb. 99 with takeover. Huge difference there imo. Not to mention glitched Ben is more than capable of making 3s whereas moments Ben can’t make them at all