Modest Lineup Suggestions

Hey guys, was hoping for some lineup suggestions. I have around 90k MT left and the only players I’m attached to are Kareem, LeBron, and Russ. Obviously my starting lineup is very unbalanced compared to my bench, but that’s kind of why I’m here. I mostly play offline just for fun, so no need to think too heavily into how the lineup would hold up in SuperMax. I’m strongly considering buying 95 DeMarcus Cousins, hopefully with a defense shoe, during the next market crash. Not sure what to do with the rest of my MT or who to sell and swap. Would love to hear everyone’s thoughts!

Get cousins and prob get amy kd to replace wallace. You could probably even sell worthy and run a 9 man rotation with kd playing the backup 3/4.

1 Like

Amy Paul George to replace Jr or Amy green

1 Like

I’d think about selling Malone, moving Worthy to his spot, picking up Amy Giannis with Dunk/Mid range shoe and run him as your backup 4. I estimate you’d be left with like 140k, I’d upgrade Wes to DeMarcus then use that last 100k or so to upgrade Gerald Wallace to someone like diamond Larry Bird who sometimes sells for 100k.

1 Like