Mlb the show 21 (PlayStation +Xbox)

Beside on legend Schwarber I steal 2nd and 3rd every time lol

will the HR derby cards ever come down in price? shits are wild lol

schwarbs bat is too good in a platoon with TA Salvy not to have in there.

Derby cards are needed to complete the acuna set so I could see the demand being high on them for at least the next week or so. I should be done with it by tonight so I think I might unload everything.

I bought vlad jr for 140k, pulled Alonso, Soto, and Lynn from packs, and bought gallo and ohtani for 25k each yesterday. That’s over 500k stubs right there so i’m heavily considering liquidating while the prices are through the roof

2 Likes

sell sell sell lol

im sure inning 5 will have a few Derby packs along the way.

1 Like

yeah I think selling is the move, I’m also thinking about selling my al leiter for 100k too.

I want to make sure that I have a fat stack of coins ready for when they drop 99 Pedro, 99 griffey, 99 Trout, 99 Maddux

Legend should be achievable strictly from TA2 + TA3 cards tbh

1 Like

Anyone tried Larry Walker yet? Looks legit

99 griffey will take all my stubbs

I love the Zack Greinke signature card. He’s been one of my favorite pitchers forever. Just played a ranked season game and had a perfect game through six innings before he quit.

I love his speed mix on his pitches. The fastball is mid 90s, most others are mid 80s and his curveball is 69 mph. I kept the curveball hidden until the 5th inning and then started using it to generate a ton of swings and misses. Sometimes people struggle with slow pitchers when they’re used to having to play against outlier pitchers all day.

2 Likes

why fernando velenzuela is so fucking hard to hit lol

Currently rockin

99 Soriano LF
96 Trout CF
99 Acuna RF
99 Chipper 3B
99 Wander SS
99 Jackie 2B
99 Vladdy 1B
98 Realmuto C
99 Ohtani P

Only thing i dislike is theres too many righties. Chipper and Wander are switch hitters so thats good. And the righties hit left well too. I just ideally would prefer RLRLRSRS etc.

1 Like

this is why schwarber is so important rn imo. especially with the new RHP meta of degrom, ohtani, and cabrera

You could replace soriano with the new Harper too

2 Likes

2 Likes

Bryce is a menace, I’ve been waiting for this card. I thought Kenley was going to have better H/9 but Posada will be fun to use again even though the contact isn’t there compared to his other card.

2 Likes

yessir, im sticking Bryce in LF until he’s P5 and Acuna is P3, then I will put Bryce in RF

1 Like

Strike Zone. It’s the most zoomed in look, and at least for me, it helps me see the low ones better.

1 Like

BRYCE!!! :muscle: Cant wait - Bart Scott voice

By the time I win a 100 BR games I would have spent 200K on fees I’ll just buy Kenley call it a day.

Do the BR missions so you don’t have to win a 100 games makes it a lot easier .

3 Likes

Thanks Joey didn’t even know there was such a thing as BR missions

3 Likes