Mike Miller 12 HOFs

Currently up now on PS. 12 HOF badges, Kobe Diamond shoe with some good boosts and Diamond Contract…

How long is it up for

Why would someone put that many hofs on a relatevely cheap diamond ? Were you gonna keep him for yourself and changed your mind or did you snipe it on the low to flip for profit ? Just curious

1 Like

It’s my secondary MT farming account for myself. Just HOF badges I’ve collected over the last month, free Diamond Contract from the exchange from all the free contracts I’ve gotten from free packs and used all my tokens to buy the badges needed for the HOF exchange and sold the ones that were worth something. Haven’t spent anything except the initial 13k I bought Miller for.

2 Likes

Few more hours I think. Just waking up here in Australia. I’ll look soon

Hour and a half left, current bid is 100,050. Not bad profit IMO for a 13k investment and starting bids of 75k.

2 Likes

That is really good. Miller is a very good card normally. Did you give the card a try before putting it up for sale?

Like I said, my secondary account. Played the Curry Challenges with it to get the Chef HOF badge and other rewards along the way and was nice in that. But I’ve got an unjuiced Miller on my main account I like.

1 Like

Not a bad return.

6 Likes

Very nice, congrats

1 Like

That is excellent!

1 Like

Lol, got another one up about to finish with 11 HOF badges, contract and Diamond shoe as well. Same thing. Same investment, 13k for Miller and badged up for free. About 80k with an hour left to go. Started 55k at 12 hours.

Ok so I’m guessing you don’t have enough MT in your secondary account to get a more expensive player to badge, right ? Just because if you do have abit of extra MT and got a guy like the dentist on the low low and badged him up, I would suspect your profit margins would increase , good luck either way tho

1 Like

It all depends at the time. I’ve been doing this the past few years. Easier and cheaper than buying MT and you can get enough MT from free packs and a few easy challenges like I’ve done. It’s more than enough to keep my main account topped up with MT. Just don’t get greedy when transferring and buying players, I do Rubies at 20/25k each. Get them at around 1000MT each than the secondary account quick sell at 700MT.

ive been using 50k rubies to sell MT since 2k19 and havent been banned once for selling

2 Likes

I started buying MT from someone on his site a few years ago and they got me into the habit of making 20/25k transactions for rubies so as to not stand out so much. Has worked well for me the last few years, I’m too nervous to make larger transactions and this has worked well for me:)

1 Like