Mental Health

Mental Health

How are you guys doing?

Let’s talk here.

No pressure and no shame. Whatever’s on your mind.

Your words might help someone else.

15 Likes

Went through a really rough patch after my birthday for like a week. I just didn’t want to be alive, I’ve been feeling a lot better the past week or two though

17 Likes

Glad to hear it man.

8 Likes

You are appreciated here man. You’re definitely a character lol but appreciate you. And thank you for contributions here brother.

7 Likes

Thanks a lot Man, feels good to have someone say that

6 Likes

We have brotherhood here and believe it or not this is valuable. It might just save someone’s life

10 Likes

Been feeling weird lately. Nothing to be sad about either. I’m athletic and I eat pretty well. I’ve been doing good in school and I love playing guitar too

8 Likes

Today has been weird, but I think it’s because im sick and been asleep over half of the day. Definitely a weird feeling tho

9 Likes

Yea, coming to this website and talking shit with everyone here and what not is one of the bright spots of my day

9 Likes

got led on real bad for couple months by girl who definitely has emotional stuff to figure out but cant seem to stop liking her now heart is in shambles

13 Likes

Sucks man I can relate. I’ve been in that exact spot. Just be a real dude, live your life and the true girl will come. Trust me on that.

5 Likes

i guess it’s just maybe the cold weather, but for most of january i’ve been feeling hella down n anti social, cause i just feel like my life pattern just is the same over, then one of my idols in kobe dies unexpectedly missed a couple of days of school and had to do a buncha makeup work.

after kobes death, i just really started to look at stuff and realized i basically am making things worse for myself, i’m making my life harder yknow? this past weekend i’ve been socializing more, eating better, and going out more. just trying to live life instead of worrying about stressing sm lmao

9 Likes

You’re a good dude man. Take life one day at a time. Make good decisions. Think about Kobe. He was a guy who never wasted a moment and made himself into what he was. Be good to yourself and others. That’s what Kobe would say.

7 Likes

yeah, i wanna probably wanna try and get back on the varsity football team, i chose to focus more on my academics instead, and i’m probably gonna try and make time for both for the future.

thanks for the advice, that’s what i always go by. everytime i’m feeling down i just come on 2kg and realize what a good community we have, even if sometimes this community gets toxic we’re all still like an extended family sometimes lmao.

5 Likes

Same wtf

7 Likes

Push through bruh.

4 Likes

Thank you for the support brotha

5 Likes

Seasonal affective disorder, actually fairly common this time of year because of reduced sunlight

13 Likes

So people can feel depressed because of reduced sunlight?

7 Likes

For sure man

2 Likes