Matisse Thybulle Fan Thread

Matisse Thybulle Fan Thread

I’ll be updating this thread throughout the season with pictures, highlights and stats of Sixers rookie Matisse Thybulle.

Dude is an absolute monster on defense. Elite hands and offball positioning. Developing 3 point shot and finishing ability. Athletic as all hell.

And handsome as fuck.

:heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :eggplant: :eggplant: :eggplant: :drooling_face: :drooling_face: :drooling_face:

2 Likes

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

2 Likes

Watch him play defense for 2 possessions and you will become a fan too. Dude’s next level for a rookie.

Put my player into the 76ers and always had this defense drill to score in the paint… I was always guarded by Thybulle lol strapped me up every time

My baby boo got ups too.

With 4mins remaining in the 4th quarter of tonight’s game Matisse Thybulle has 4 steals and 2 blocks. If these numbers hold, through four preseason games Matisse Thybulle will have per game averages of:

7.5 PTS
3.0 REB
3.0 STL
1.5 BLK
19 minutes per game.

Dude is a defensive monster.

1 Like

Yes, he’s a throwback defensive player too, in the mold of Tayshaun Prince, Scottie Pippen, Sidney Moncrief, and Alvin Robertson. And he’s a UW Husky on top of that! I’m definitely a fan.

1 Like

I just received more information than I had bargained for. :rofl::rofl::flushed::100:

1 Like

Shoutout to the 76ers, thanks for giving us Tatum, Timelord, Carson Edwards and Reggie Williams

Elite hands on defense. ELITE

Those numbers are insane. Absolutely insane. Yes it’s preseason but Jesus Christ

Yall were taking Tatum either way I believe, you did get an extra first out of the deal tho. Which turned into Romeo Langford so… Yay for you all.

Sixers had nothing to do with the Timelord landing in Boston.

And yeah… Carsen Edwards is nice but Matisse Thybulle in my opinion is already miles better than him with a much higher ceiling regardless of relative age. Matisse looks ready for major minutes on a contending team, 6th man type minutes. If Carsten Edwards is the Celtics’ 6th man yall are facing an injury crisis.

And last but not least. I am an
images

If only Celtics fans and front office appreciated Al, maybe he would have stayed. But yall never appreciated him and he knew it. Which is why he skipped town.

Tatum is an unrestricted free agency away from doing the same because Boston doesn’t appreciate their most important players. Hell isn’t the reason the team fell apart last year because Tatum and the rest of the youngsters felt under appreciated by the franchise and felt like they had not been put into a position to succeed by Brad Stevens? Philadelphia doesn’t have a greater franchise history but there’s definitely a greater history of appreciation for their players. No Sixers player has ever had his house burned down by his team’s fans.

Every good player in Boston is treated like the next Larry Bird or Kevin McHale until it’s clear that’s not what they are, then you throw them into the proverbial garbage and you return to looking for the next Bird or McHale.

Just pray Tatum doesn’t have a poor start to the season… Or that Boston doesn’t have a poor start even if Tatum is playing at an all star level. It’ll be his fault and greedy Boston fans will run him out of town.

But you know… Tacko Fall is the next Embiid… Right?

P.S. I’m intoxicated and just lost an all in hand in poker when a dude hit a boat on the river. So I’m suuuuper salty rn