Malone lockers in shambles

Malone had 9 offensive rebounds in a quarter for me last night. 2k does a lot of shitty things to people who lock a collection early but this one paid off. Best thing I did in the game this year.

3 Likes

2 Likes

What position do you play him?

Power forward. Been thinking about switching him out for Opal Hakeem but when you grab 9 offensive rebounds in a quarter you hold down that spot for a bit lol.

1 Like

Karl Malone and Julius Erving are by far the most underrated cards in the game.

4 Likes

I love Dr. J too. Pulled him in a pack and he can do it all. He makes my rotating bench SG spot. Usually between Dr. J and MJ but been trying Harden and Crawford recently.

i locked for two cards all year

karl malone big W
chris paul fat L

6 Likes

I’ve been running the Julius/Moses duo at SG/PF off my bench and Julius just fucking kills it for me.

Julius Erving is such a crazy card. When I had pulled him and I thought he was just another undersized player, but his animations are straight up smooth; including his jumper. Great card for sure.

1 Like

Yeah CP3 was good for the 3k tokens lol

He just does everything at an elite level, right down to a fast/easy release. Even his fro is elite level.

1 Like

I just wonder if that behind the back is unique to him or if another player has it. I’ve never seen it before in the game. Destroys off ball defense if you can trigger it. Go straight to the rim for the and 1 lol.

He can also do the behind the back to hesi combo over and over like Drexler.

3 Likes

Yo I been in shambles repeatedly for at least 4 months now. Malone lockers get no peace after death.

4 Likes

Opal Chris Paul is the biggest L anyone could possibly take this year other than opening packs with tokens in the token market. Both were traps.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve been trying to figure out how to post a dribbling video of Dr. J for the longest time to show his behind the back to the same hand.

That’s sweet looking how do u do that combo I have Clyde n Malone collecting dust I might polish them off just to flex wit that dribble move

If ball is in left hand, back on the right stick then right on right stick, then from right to left back on right stick then left on right stick.

So it’s like:

Back, right
Back, left
Back, right
Back, left

You can start to chain them together pretty quick. Then you can mix in like a front cross to back cross to hesi or something, anything that chains can go into the move or out of it (or you can cut it off before the hesi).

1 Like

Am I crazy or should that be an obvious travel? lol

Side note: I’ve come to realize, anyone who plays MyTeam is in shambles from day one.

1 Like

Yes, it skips a dribble :rofl: it’s 4 steps

1 Like