Magic or Glitched Lebron?

Current lineup but I am wanting to buy 1 big PG in case everyone wants to cheese to get this 12-0. Would you go for Lebron or Magic? RjWattTV swears by Magic> Lebron but I wanted the community opinion before I splashed

2 Likes

Magical Johnson

2 Likes

I’ve used both a ton. With that being said, the short answer is Magic.

On paper Lebron looks more athletic, whyd you say Magic?

Can you explain further?

His animations are ass

1 Like

i havent used bron yet but i got this magic and hes a dawgggg

2 Likes

Magic’s animations at point guard are super smooth compared to LeBron.

1 Like

With that line up, I’d go with Magic.

Given the current lineup I may sell Klay and get Jordan as well, thoughts? Ive pretty much got the guards I feel most comfortable with in Wade, Curry, Rose and Tmac. But wanted to really solidify defensively

1 Like

Is Magic a decent shooter? I was able to green a lot of Lebron shots, so I am a little sceptical if all Im going to be able to do is play Magic like Giannis

1 Like

Good ppl know how to rip the ball from lebron with ease, Magic has unpluckable. I can’t even dribble up court against some ppl with lebron

2 Likes

Jordan = easily best defensive two guard in the game. I have two cards I won’t sell regardless of what gets released or happens with their price. One is Jordan, other is Durant.

1 Like

I don’t shoot from deep with Magic. Close to the rim, his jumper has a different animation than is standard jump shot. I don’t like Magic’s jump shot. He will hit them if he’s open though. I do like his close jumper.

Hard card to explain. He’s a good defender too. I win more games with Magic starting for me.

Thats what I’m worried about, im more of a 5 out player who likes to score a lot with my PG and C, but any time Curry is matched against a Lebron etc I’m stuck with having to score 3s to catch up with how easy it is for their paint play. Think I’ll swap Klay for Jordan after your advice, thanks

2 Likes

Yeah jordan is a must cop man.

You rang?

I liked magic better

this is crazy. i always thought lebron would be way better but i haven’t seen one person say that. just resold my magic earlier and nabbed 260k which is 100k more than i bought him for so ill rebuy friday but ive been saving for bron. clearly the wrong position to upgrade. banking on a good center to really be worth replacing bam on friday then

we got the same lock then lol

1 Like