Looking at Setting up Oceania Tornament

Looking at Setting up Oceania Tornament

Hey Guys,

Going to set up a Tournament for us Aussie/NZ players. This would be something different as we usually miss out on a lot of tournaments that happen overseas.

Firstof all I want to see who would be interest from this site. I have about 5 people I know who would be interested so far. There would be a few restrictions involved with this. No 5 Out, Off balling restrictions, maybe some tier/position requirements.

I want to have every game streamed either as a host or through ttheir own channel to make sure the rules are followed, aswell as having fun with it. Havent really thought about a prize or anything. Just want to see interest for now.

6 Likes

In

Good To See You’re Having Fun Bro!! :+1:

Sweet bro, will let u know the details.

1 Like

Sure am, just playing the way I want it to lol

1 Like

I’ll comeback for 2K21 :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

I’ll run some, although I’m not that great and I can’t stream lol

1 Like

Ima move over there yo y’all side of the world since that’s the only way to get a tourney going on this site anyone renting out a room?

3 Likes

Lol I ran into you earlier in the cycle it was either you or @ozzinium either way I was cheesing and you still beat me lol it was a fun game tho my Porzingis got hurt so I had to use a bronze in the fourth quarter since I was running 7 man rotation

1 Like

Wasn’t me bro, my GT is way different to my name on here. That and I can safely say after watching a bit of your streams you’d straight up roll me lol

1 Like

Lol oh crap well someone has your name on ps4 lmaoo

1 Like

Fo real? Haha that’s crazy

Identity thief. They’re going after your PSN trophies!

1 Like

:joy::joy: I ain’t a trophy hunter anyways unless it’s a cool one like the CoD4 Makarov trophy.

1 Like

I couldn’t even tell you the purpose of them. Like is there a reward for earning certain ones? Is it a weird flex thing?

It’s a flex I guess to get a platinum one. Some dudes go all out to get them though. No reward as far as I know

1 Like

If you need numbers I’ll open up myteam for the first time this year and put together a budget squad with the 50k pre order MT… Tourney sounds fun! Haha

1 Like

50k is a budget God squad that I’m sure you’d murder me with haha. New rule - you’ve gotta use bronzes only

1 Like

Hahah, don’t even know what the gameplay/meta is like in there this year… Might be rough for me. Have played like 3 PNO games but otherwise only been in park/rec.

Awesome! This sounds good. I’m thinking a good 8 or 16 tornament. See how it goes.

@OzzyMamba there’s a way u can just stream from the console or can make me see u play and I can stream it :slight_smile: sounds technical but it’s not haha

1 Like