Lol, 2K’s trying to break my 2 year+ NMS Streak

Lol, 2K’s trying to break my 2 year+ NMS Streak

Lmao, ain’t gonna happen 2K. I ain’t paying VC

7 Likes

What is that? $5? Seems like a good deal.

1 Like

True, but I gotta keep the streak alive.

2 Likes

Lesnar will get you, one of these years Dead Man !

1 Like

The free diamond shoe probably best part of the deal.

6 Likes

True, but it’s a random diamond shoe. So it’ll probably be some garbage shoe that’s worth nothing. Plus I don’t even have $5 on my Xbox account rn anyway (I never pay microtransitions on my Xbox games regardless)

1 Like

I actually hope I get that offer.

Diamond shoes were so ridiculously priced this weekend, but you’re right, probably get a junk pair.

2 Likes

Almost any shoe would be decent. Converse is the only one that goes for below 10k.

2 Likes

Hell no…I ain’t never spend a dime on the game after actually paying for the game…I’ma grind it out and snipe like I been doin

1 Like

Opened 150 packs or so this year and haven’t pulled a diamond shoe or contract yet.

4 Likes

Lmao, 2K ran out patience and took away the limited time offer. That wasn’t even an hour.

Edit: Nvm, 2K put it back in and extended the offer to 13 days (it was 7 days before)

Also, the price of the offer is $4.99

2k should be compensating us for selling us this bullshit product

But you know, after going NMS for 2+ years, it’s kind of disappointing that this was 2K’s best offer to me. If they want to attract me to pay more for the game, they’ve gotta think of a much better offer than this one.

Here’s an offer (if I were 2K) I would use to attract NMS users (especially for those who went on for years)…

Limited Time Offer(s):

1st offer: 75,000 VC and 2 free (really good) diamond shoes or diamond contracts for $10*

2nd offer: 750,000 VC and 10 free (really good) diamond shoes or diamond contracts along with a free Diamond - Pink Diamond Player for $100

4 Likes

Exactly…this should be a free code for all the trouble of this game and how broken it is but 2k doesn’t operate like a company that actually cares about their customers…Clearly

1 Like

This didn’t pop up for me. Nonsense

1 Like

Damn they giving u the juice

1 Like

Random diamond shoe? They getting creative

2 Likes

Fixed it

4 Likes

I need some offers like this.

1 Like