Locker Codes

Locker Codes

Haha I know!

I like the old system. The new way is easier and fairer but we got way better players the old way: PD Magic Bird KD AD Kat Duncan Mitchell Lonzo etc. They used to have a PD tourney for a locker code too, I dont think we had one last yr.

Yeah, camping for the codes in the past was tough…

…but not as tough as it was for opponents to stop my PD Westbrook in 2K17 :joy:

2 Likes

Unless you were in pd tier and got matched up with someone in emerald tier runnng a ruby pg that would run right by wb like nothing

1 Like

The scariest lineup in 2K17, seriously:

Ruby Gibson.
Ruby Brogdon.
Ruby Jones.
Ruby Diaw.
Ruby McGee.
:joy:

3 Likes

My lunch break was always at the same time they dropped the code, worked out pretty well

Like people complain about the equalizer now but have no idea what it’s like having a card worth 600k and 99 everything in defense and ruby delly and Gibson just blow by them for a layup and your wb can’t even get a step on someone lol those were the days

2 Likes

Stop making me remember it! :joy:

I will always remember This because first game with wb I was so fucking pumped I finally got a code player and delly literally locked him down and ran by him the whole first game… I’ve never been so upset with 2k from that point until I turned on 2k20 for the first time

1 Like

2k18 pd Mitchell one of best locker code expire only for 1 day

1 Like

He either was unstoppable, or he was wet toilet paper lol.

I liked those rewards better but at least we don’t have to use that God forsaken 2k mobile app…

I used to rage back in 2k15 when I missed out on so many good PD codes and seeing a YouTuber get all of them every single time and even trying to get the same player twice…

Smoove also made a video bashing 2k about it.

I only got two PD back then , KD and Karl Malone , only coz they were normal words and not some gibberish.

Good times. I remember those days fondly now.

If they bring Diaw back I’ll slide thru no cap

1 Like

I miss 2k17

3 Likes

I miss my Robinson/Bosh/Durant frontcourt all the time

1 Like

I miss the defense, Oscar was goated. That all star AD was always in and out of my lineup too.

2 Likes

Hands up defense worked great. 5 out was beatable. EQ wasn’t as bad as it is now. I watch my clips on my gamertag all the time and miss it a lot.

2 Likes

And I was awesome at MTO. Won almost every game. Now I’m only good at online TT.

2k17 was by far my favorite. Cards were realistic most of the year, promos were solid, and players only got one card in each gem tier…

1 Like