Locker code..... tomorrow

Locker code..... tomorrow
3 Likes

One of these players is gonna be Earl Monroe.

60 Likes

I bet its something trash

9 Likes

a locker code and packs? I think not push that flash/spotlight drop back another day

1 Like

Ruby KAT flashbacks :grimacing:

6 Likes

Give me Paul Pierce amy.

3 Likes

They even tease locker codes these days. They should be dropping one daily- it’s All-Star week

10 Likes

Haha I remember that trash KAt code from last year

3 Likes

Glad I’m not working tomorrow possibly or Friday! Finally on a potential pack day!!

Can’t wait to camp for a Kat card

1 Like

@element has just told me that sources informed him the locker code would contain… Amy Paul Pierce!!!
I know you are all extremly happy about those news but try to stay calm.

1 Like

Yeah last year was ruby kat or some shit lol

This is the Kobe everyone wants

Do locker codes actually excite anyone ?

Sorry if sound ungrateful but fr tho

This isn’t even worth speculating about. Last year was such a shit show. Ruby KAT and a Kobe pack that may or may not have given you an error code or an emerald Isiah Thomas/Malcolm Brogdan

PD Kevin Love for V Day again? They use the same bag of tricks every time to generate views for these events lol. 90% of the viewers are just there for the locker code. I see this event having the lowest views because of how dead the game is. Also the codes aren’t timed anymore. I truly miss the timed locker codes. Leave it to the 2k community to complain at a chance for a free 99 pink diamond. Only the fat fingered wimps who couldn’t type the code fast enough cried about it. All they had to do was make the cards sellable on the AH instead of completely remove that idea.

5 Likes

Earl Monroe. Gold Consumable. Ruby KAT card.

Book it.

11 Likes

I hated timed codes. If you have a life and responsibilities, they were dreadful.

11 Likes

and non american people were often sleeping when timed locker codes were dropping. Timed locker codes are not good when everybody cant have a chance at getting the rewards

5 Likes

Better be dope for all this build up

2 Likes