Locker Code: Another 75 Tokens and Players

5 Likes

YAY MORE CODES although its the same…

1 Like

I got 75 :+1::+1::+1::muscle::muscle:

1 Like

Got tmac again and cant send dupe to AH…

Close app and wait a few mins. Should get sent to prize packs

Probably gonna hold out on this one. Error code galore incoming.

2 Likes

Yea I got him in the AH now but error when I try to post him. Servers are ass

1 Like

I was expecting it and punched it immediately. Otherwise, you’re absolutely correct.

Dont lose out on decent MT or 75 tokens guys!

1 Like

On a positive note, competition for 12-0 has been cake

1 Like

I’ve been burned recently on a locker code error. Totally can wait until the wee hours.

1 Like

Hmmm. I still need a bench PG and C before I get back on MTU. Need this Tmac to sell and I’m good to go

1 Like

Don’t use it until late tonight. Foolish to use it now.

I enjoy saving a few up at a time

1 Like

25k again fucc loccer codes this year man

Ah, so that’s why the servers are shit. Going to try and be patient to avoid any mishaps.

Who am I kidding, couldn’t wait. Got 75 tokens for the 2nd time today! I’m now at 697 towards my next opal, time to grind some TTO.

5 Likes

Online has been dry af for me lately. I’m back on the offline grind, boring as hell but at least it’s consistent. Wouldn’t mind if they juiced boards for a few days.

I cleared a board this morning and saw a lot of tokens and few diamond packs. Got 21 tokens total and one diamond pack in about an hour.

1 Like

I honestly think if i get 75 tokens both times ill be going for my first opal first

Damn you have had better luck than me then. I sometimes have a decent haul but it’s so inconsistent where I can sometimes go an hour without any tokens at all.