LMFAOOOOO, just played a trash talking girl with PD Dirk

I was destroying her by 20 at halftime so she hopped on a mic and started calling me trash, the worst player she ever saw, and… drumroll… a PEDOPHILE :flushed::joy: + twenty other names that I don’t remember :joy: She also was flopping after dunks (while losing by 20…) and had full white away unis.
She’s Russian I believe, xAnna94 on ps4.
Lmfao, I thought only guys are toxic, but she was more vicious and relentless than any other dude that ever trash talked me :rofl: And all this with a 12 yo girl voice :joy::rofl: Fucking hilarious.

6 Likes

And that’s why I mute every user before tip.

10 Likes

Right away?

I just create a party and sit in it alone, much like my life …

24 Likes

No exceptions. Its rare if I forget. Its a part of my pregame settings.

The name calling, the rage, the begging for wins. I can’t :joy:

3 Likes

She was mad cause she was using heat 13 playbook with horns 4 flare, punch 5 flare rip etc., and I know this playbook like the back of my hand so she couldn’t do shit :joy: Poor thing

1 Like

Yeah I mute if I see their mic on. I used to talk but some people are so dumb. Begging for wins is also maybe the saddest thing in the world.

1 Like

I miss trash talking in 2k. Best thing ever.

Nothing rivals CoD and Halo early lobbies. Those were next level.

10 Likes

It was a probably a little boy with a high pitched voice

2 Likes

I’m still amazed that COD still allows game chat. Its still toxic as fuck

1 Like

How bad is it? I would get CoD if I can still talk shit and get shit talked to me

It’s bad, alot of body parts and mothers being mentioned. Its pretty funny because it’s like 12 dudes talking shit over each other. And then you hear me at the end “yea I’ll have your dad watch too”

3 Likes

Friday night full team search and destroy lobbies on MW2. Good times.

3 Likes

Those were legendary lmao

2 Likes

I love the trash talk. Pure entertainment

2 Likes

Nah, girl 100%. Anna94… So she’s 26 on top of that.

1 Like

How’s modern warfare? I might convert,

1 Like

This new generation of soft kids couldn’t handle a public lobby in MW2 or some SWAT in Halo 3. That shit was cutthroat :joy:

1 Like

Remember when they let you pause and reverse and play your previous play like a highlight taunt :sweat_smile: maybe only in play now online

2 Likes

bro she Russian too… gotta buy a PS4