Lineups - April

Man I’ve been having so much fun with this lineup. Jordan is hands down the best card in the game

2 Likes

how is Vince?

1 Like

I have about 500k right now what changes would you guys make ?

mainly at SF and PG ?

Squad is looking scary. Added Kemp and VC today and Boogie and CWebb yesterday.

I usually don’t have 12 of my best cards. Last 2 spots are for golds.

Luka at PG

He literally is Jordan. Shot is somehow faster so you have to compensate but it’s green all day. Haven’t played enough games to comment on his defense. I hope he will survive because I won’t let go of Luka or Jordan

Put Scottie at the 3 and buy the Admiral for the 4. I would spend all your stubs on the best Luka possible. If not look for a good Westbrook and benchhhhhhhh Minobli

1 Like

My options for April:

1 Like

malone has to be end of ur bench 13 man

all-time bulls
could’ve put PD vucevic, but sloan needs his respects
update: sloan got his respect: https://2kdb.net/storage/players/2k22/jerry_sloan_61260.jpg

2 Likes

He not maiking it :). I prefer drob

1 Like

Any recommendations for a cheapish (around 50k) centre? Height and shooting the main needs. Been using KP and he’s still great but any upgrades around that price?

1 Like

pd eddy curry or ruby sabonis?

1 Like

Sabo good size for sure. Is he an upgrade over PD Kp though? I’ll check out Eddy

apply limitless to sabo and he better than kp

1 Like

Agree with Sabonis. Evolved Curry yesterday with the hope he could be my answer at center. He just does not have the inside dominance of Sabonis (or Wilt or Yao). Sabonis is amazing.

You would love Ralph then man. I have yet to find a center I like more than Yao but Ralph comes close. We just need a 99 Yao lol

Would love to get Ralph but cannot complete that agenda. I am unable to even just win the final diamond challenge and have only came close once. Even my 12 year old gave it a try and got frustrated. There is a point you just decide no card is worth it. The CPU defense is really tough and none of my shots, even layups, go in unless there is no opponent within 50 miles of the player.

2 Likes

what system are you on?