Lineup Updates: May

When you have enough mt to buy an end-game lineup, you wait a bit, finally spend it, then almost immediately quit and resurface shortly after to speculate on the game’s next edition

1 Like

Need help for what to do at the 3/4

1 Get Tatum and Keep Zion

2 Get AK and keep Zion

3 Sell Zion and Tatum at the 3 and AK at the 4

4 - Sell Zion and grab Tatum and Dray for 3/4

Dray over AK ?? :eyes:

havent used either his year

Dray has better big man badges and more strength as well as a slightly longer wingspan. I prefer Dray dribble sigs with quick over shifty. Dray release not as smooth as AK but is faster.

AK is 2 inches taller and has better shooting and playmaking badges.

Dray can also equip every badge in the game. Has 80 slots. I don’t know if AK can… Might also be able to.

With the price difference included I’m taking Dray.

2 Likes

Updated May Holo squad.

3 Likes

Me to

3 Likes

Reggie and Drob have hof limitless and blinders.
Wade and Poole are my favorite PGs right now.

2 Likes

I only got the game mid april so Ive been grinding domination, all star agendas and the zero gravity

Pulled a bracket buster DWade and am wondering if i should sell him and use the (almost) 50k his sale would give to improve my team with the 70k ive saved so far

I still havent sold the 5 PD the game gave me at the start (Jordan, kobe, magic, duncan and shaq) since on the AH they’re worth like 4-8k only

1 Like

Sell wade and Jokic and rodman get sikma at pf wiseman at center and dlo and pg

PLAYSTATION: Anyone want a Thon Maker with HOF Limitless 3’s, limitless takeoff and a diamond shoe?

Happy to sell it for 25k but thought I’d check if anyone here wants it.

1 Like

which PG are you talking about? i dont think i can afford the zero gravity DM george, but limited ed PG seems a bit of a downgrade

i hear a lot of ppl talking about the glitched russell, but help me out a bit here… what makes him so desirable compared to a guy like dwade at the 1? hes not super tall and his driving is only decent, is it his badges or his animations?

1 Like

I mean dlo at pg the glitched one my bad

1 Like

i picked up ben simmons with a diamond shoe and contract for 350k at the last second.
W or L?

bought a 36 HOFs Yao for 1ml (actually, 1,001,500) yesterday, added 5 HOFs (QFS, clamps, pickpocket, difficult shots, fearless finisher), put it up for 12 hours and …

:flushed:

10 Likes

Wouldn’t run this team, but can finally say I’ve got a full line-up of Dark Matters. 1 million to play with and just under 2,000 Tokens.

1 Like

How is Laimbeer? After getting Giddey I played TT offline a lot (probably over 100 wins) but no Laimbeer. I don’t know if I would retrying :thinking:

He is not worth playing for. Got him early and played a game or 2 with him. Best thing about him is that he is free.

3 Likes

Tis the team right now. Gonna get Worthy tomorrow, starting five is my CT lineup, absolutely wrecking stuff, all of them with 35+ HOFs.

1 Like