Lineup Updates: May

Sold off a majority of my team to run the B squad and keep some MT handy for later

1 Like

Grab a porz with hof brick wall clamps poster and FF

2 Likes

600k thinking about adding dr j or klay

1 Like

Don’t play much but like to keep 5 decent guys for the occasional Clutch game

Klay and Dr J not better than Zion and Cazzie in my opinion. Would consider Blake at PF. Really like him.

1 Like

Didn’t I tell you Blake was awesome! I’ve yet to find a good badged out one. I only added HOF putback

1 Like

You are right. I got one with only an additional HOF Volume badge. Also looking for an upgrade but did not expect his price to suddenly rise. Glad at least I got a good deal on one last week.

1 Like

Yea same I thought he would go down some but he is top 2/3 in his position

1 Like

Next gen? If so the god squad is incomplete without Luka, haha

2 Likes

I would still prefer Blake over O’Neil having used both. I hate to say it, but considering selling Luka for Yao. Anyone use both and have a preference? I am on current gen. I know both play different positions. I know I could just buy Yao, but my guess is that we are only 2-3 weeks from the end game Kareem and Yao that can dribble like PG as well as shoot 3s from half court with 5 opponents smothering them.

Found this 37 hof Jokic for 230k

3 Likes

Didn’t think I’d ever have MJ coming off the bench but this Ben is something else. He is the only card I have used that can easily shut Luka down. He doesn’t just get contests, I’ve blocked tons of Luka shots just using hands up right stick defense.

Yao is the cheesiest card on offense I think I’ve used all year. No one can contest him. Anyone under 7’0" is a liable to get splashed on. His post game is unstoppable as well.

Only real upgrade I’m looking to make is grabbing a new bench PF. Not feeling Zion anymore. Would be ideal if Giannis could play there but it is what it is. Maybe I’ll try Bird there, as he is pretty much a Netolicky clone, with worse rebounding.

3 Likes

@Unckid I was running Zion at pf and his height kills him I found jermaine to be better at pf

1 Like

Mourning was next on my list to try. I might have to scoop a badged up Jermaine. Might even bring Blake back into the squad.

1 Like

Moved some of the extra MT I had into 2Bol and Cazzie, Wiseman was a free pack

I actually sold Luka over the weekend when his price rebounded lol. I started out on next gen, but literally none of my friends have a PS5, so I’ve pretty much exclusively been playing current now since most of my online play at this point is killing the homies in friendlies lol.

Luka is honestly kind of mid on current.

2 Likes

Updated line up (all players have extra badges… some extra+extra :))

2 Likes

How many’s hofs does your porz have?