Lineup Updates - MARCH 🍀

Lineup Updates - MARCH 🍀

Let’s see those lineups guys !!

2 Likes

5 Likes

This and MT broke rn.

I hope to get the potm Worthy soon (8-0 atm) in order to play him bench PF and move Rudy to SF.

If not I’ll have to go after moments PD Leonard.

3 Likes

Great Squad man!!

Who is Better at the PF and SF PG13 or Durant?

Thank you buddy :slight_smile:

I think KD is the better SF while PG13 is much better at PF, especially on defense.

Both are better for my play style as Giannis for example.

1 Like

Leap Year, the goat,some dubs feat. Marc

2 Likes

Worthy new reward just updated

That’s it basically, yeah. I think I finally found some good balance of offensive and defensive players.

Just need to replace Wallace.

20200301-000325

150k MT stored for the future… been wanting an upgrade at Center. Never should have sold PD Gasol but I’m fine :joy:

Jokic not as well rounded but he’s still fun and viable at times

2 Likes

Great Cop on Rudy Gay man!!

1 Like

He comes in as the leading scorer right away

PD Antoine Walker is also an underrated card I sold but wouldn’t mind copping again

2 Likes

The point guard and wing positions are stacked for having so many option.

You should wait for a better bigman.

I bet they drop 2-3 auctionable in one set.

1 Like

70 cards from Opal Anthony Davis. I feel like my team will open up a lot once I get him. Right now I need to save all the MT I can so I can get him ASAP. But once i can get him, hopefully by the end of the month, I’ll have well over a million MT to sell back so I can grab Durant, T-Mac, or whoever the new flavor of the week is (since every new Opal that comes out looks better than the last lol)

Also about a third of the way on grinding Scottie Pippen to Opal. Steals will be the bane of my existence. But he gets insane at Opal and I’ve been looking for a reason to replace Bill Russell. If I can get Opal Scottie and Opal AD at the same time, they’ll replace both of my PF and I think that puts my lineup in a way better state. Plus I’ll have MT to patch up some areas with new cards (could replace Roy for sure)

4 Likes
2 Likes

Should I finish the dwight set?

2 Likes

Running this for Worthy then he will replace AG who will be missed. He’s been so good as my lockdown glue guy

3 Likes

Won’t update it for a while as there’s no point buying new cards which drop half in price week after.

4 Likes

Now this gonna be my line up for a long time…hopefully able to get pd or go kobe when its out… …would like to wait and see if there is any token rewArd update too…currently have enough tokens to redeem the remaining 6 pd needed to advance. But only milsap is gd enough…hopefully new pd reward addition is somewhat similar to milsap in terms of badges and stats ^^

2 Likes

Don’t do it. You will regret it next week.

1 Like

12&0 here I come

8 Likes