Lineup Updates June

I didn’t think he was worth it when the challenges dropped so I definitely don’t think he is now, haha

3 Likes

thanks for the reassurance

Now operation get Tacko back in the team, 600k to spend. Might wait until the weekend?

1 Like

Prices always cheapest between twitter announcements and packs dropping. Will that be affected by the Thursday pack drop instead of Friday? Not sure.

But historically, prices only go up after packs come out.

1 Like

Oooooooo you a cheesy mf lmao

1 Like

Haven’t even had a chance to run this team yet. Bought the last card needed today from work via Remote Play and locked in for Wilt. Was running with Tacko, Bol Bol before Manute and Wilt so wouldn’t expect this new line-up to be any less cheesy, lol. Going to give the starting 5 a run tonight in Clutch when I get home for the Beyond 40 requirement. Tacko/Bol/Thon/Rudy/Giddey in Clutch was a cheat code enough, lol.

Boban !

1 Like

Weekend refresh.
Most DM’s have 80hofs.

1 Like

3000 Tokens ready to go for next season. Down to 130k due to buying Tacko back. 55 HOFs. Might actually resell again and see what drops next week and new season.

1 Like

I just can’t part with Tacko… It’s too hard. Which is a shame as I want to run both Wilt and Chet. I sold my 71 HOF Chet and bought a base one to run as my bench 4 for the moment.

1 Like

Have throw a lot of MT away since yesterday… Buying and selling for losses. Ripping empty packs. After some things sell will have nearly 2m plus this. Can’t bring myself to sell Tacko or Magic. Chet will probably go despite how good he is.

2 Likes

Who’s around now. Got the limited option, hof pick dodger or unpluckable?

Hmmmm. I’d check 2kdb at the most recent releases and invincibles to see if either of them isn’t common on cards being released

1 Like

limited option. Get Boban, guys a cheese ball

1 Like

Hmm…probably better. Thanks, man

1 Like

Also a good choice. Hmm… thanks, man

Giannis or Thon mate badged up in your opinion at SF? I just prefer Thon and his animations. And than 7,2 Mark Williams feels better then Bol Bol for me personally. Have him, but I’m loaded at PF/C and not sure if he can make the team over the other cheesy players Sabonis, Boban etc.

Giannis for me. Mine has 47 HOF badges though. I had thon and didn’t love him. I don’t create much with Giannis but he’s got a nicer step back jumper and MUCH better release than Thon, while Thon wins all other animations. Also prefer Giannis defensively so an easy choice for me.

1 Like

u not run MJ?

Hero??? Lol, I’ve never actually tried him, haha. Probably should give these Hero cards a run considering I locked them all in, haha.