Lineup Updates June

New month, new line-ups. My updated Holo

2 Likes

You must be getting the 75 tokens every time the Holo challenge comes out! I need to figure out who I have that is a Holo card to see what my team looks like. Wish there was a filter for this.

1 Like

3 Likes

If I see that, I am just quitting on the startup screen and will learn to play Madden instead.

2 Likes

Taking all I can from probably my last journey with 2k rip off games :slight_smile:
All players have at least 10+ extra badges (except Dirk and Cedric).
Lamelo has 70 :slight_smile: - re-bought him for 450

1 Like

After buying a few Invincible cards I was kind of disappointed. The hero cards have the same shot release and sigs so I said fuck it and sold everything except Jordan and Yao. Kobe has been really fun

1 Like

sold yao for 420k, and picked up :taco: for 600k. bout to put hof limitless, blinders, and deadeye on this dude
also few snipes to get my mt back up helped.

2 Likes

Taking my Tacko up to 41 badges with QFS, Blinders, Limitless Spot Up and few others on HOF. Waiting for level 39 badges and Beyond 40 and Challenge badge to get there. Hopefully he still makes me a bit in a few weeks…

Love that McLovin jerseys!

1 Like

you can get hof deadeye from the new dom.

1 Like

new question: my back up is wilt. I like what I see with manute tho. whats the move?

This 46 HOF badge Tacko is crazy good.

2 Likes

yeah, just finished the last of the new Dom to get my last badge and took Deadeye with it already. Have the last 3 games for Hardaway, but just woken up here in Australia and seen the new Spotlights, oh s$%t, lol. Think I;ve got some work to do now for some new players. Hopefully Manute doesn’t effect Tacko’s price too much.

I’ve got you beat on 48, haha

Thinking of adding level 39 Sniper to him as well

1 Like

Has this new Manute changed the value of Tacko to your knowledge? Obviously Tacko is actionable and Maute’s not, but be interesting if his sell value has altered?

No idea sorry. Don’t imagine it would tank it too much. I feel like it might affect Yao more price wise. Tacko feels like a separate beast (having not tried Bol)

1 Like

Clown move trying to lower the overall though

Clown move trying to lower the overall lmao

I don’t use more than 10 cards. A clown move would be hoarding three cards that I wouldn’t use just to fill up the bench. That’s a waste of MT and contracts. Overall doesn’t do shit.

3 Likes

Your saying this like there isn’t enough cards to go around and it definitely does send the invite I’ll show you why you need to use13 cards