Lineup Updates June 🐸

Only difference on Next is Wiseman in for Wallace

No regrets getting Shaq and Giannis instead of Bol and MPJ/Webber so far

2 Likes

I’ve been getting my best results running a 9-man rotation.

3 Likes

even if you just run your juiced first 5 you’ll get good result most of the time :sweat_smile:

1 Like

I really want to get AK since he has base 98, but don’t want to be broke in case there will be more beyond 40 challenges come, like the 13 season rewind players that costed 400k mt. Keeping that mt as a resource.
Also for me: Horace > Webber and Worthy > MPJ

1 Like

Lineup 1 or 2?

2 ofcourse

1 Like

2 and switch luka and wade… wade’s jumper is better if you 3 hunt and luka’s on the c&s

1 Like

This new Bron is :goat:

i had ff one with 56 hofs locked but this one is just so different thanks to base update. Also this one has 69 hofs :grimacing: wish i didn’t lock ff set for a blinders badge.

KD is definitelly better at 2 than 3. Bron is probably the best 3 in the game atm.

3 Likes

I want to try that Dwight out

1 Like

Release thing. If you get it down, he is absolutely monster.

3 Likes

Finally got clarkson

5 Likes

Best 3 in the game is currently who you have at the 4.

He is best at wherever u can place him :joy: I exclude him generally but 4 is a better spot imo, 3 is mostly the cone spot for me (except Bron). Easier to generate space in other formations than 5 out.

My 10 man lineup. Want to put ferry at the 3 blake at the 4 when I get him. Take Tom out. My full 13 man has lucas , lavine, and klay/Randle/Dino depending on how I feel. Could pick up thon or get back mutombo but I’m waiting for Friday also. Not changing my starting 5

Took out Tom and put Michael porter Jr in suprised he’s actually good

Giannis is under 300k, which is surprising

Shoutout to the sim drop for improving my team a ton. Is it blasphemous to keep cliff in there over cam redfdish??

1 Like

After a long grind this is my team.It’s nice 2k giving us some OP cards.

1 Like

This is on PC, different universe!

2 Likes