Lineup Updates, Febuary ♥

4 Likes

2 Likes

Solid

1 Like

Thinking about maybe trying Lebron or AD out

were going to be seing lin and lamar in a lot of line ups, but ngl they are insane for 15k

2 Likes

Cheesy team !!! :grin:

1 Like

I’m having trouble letting go of my 22 hof claw still he’s my starting 2…am I wrong ? Cazzie , book , DeRozan n Xman backup wings/small ball bigs

not sure this is the right thread but my naked D Mitchell sold overnigh (Europe time) for 325k … :flushed:

got it for 210k a few days ago, did not like him, I was hoping to recover a decent amount but certainly not to make an after tax profit … how is it going for so much?

1 Like

It shocks me how many time I have seen Lamar in TTO this week. I used him for the XP challenges when he came out and was surprised how good he was but I was not ready to move from who I already have. I keep buying him cheap this week, think about keeping him, and then just decide to flip him for a small profit. My indecisiveness with him has given me about a 30k MT boost.

1 Like

true, I played a good number of games fir the Devin challenges and he was on every other team

he is good, I run him at PF in one of my line-ups, but probably better suited for TTO (size, decent 3s, reasonably fast)

I note that many tend to run a shooter, a big man and a third man like Lamar (Rudy Gay, KD, Dolph, AK and the like)

Wtf!! There’s a naked Beast Opal AD currently bid up to 640k. Something’s fishy

1 Like

Might grab AK for bench but don’t like spending to much there when I mostly play Clutch

1 Like

How do you like Lucas ?

He’s elite defensively but doesn’t offer much on offense. You’d probably get more production from Ibaka or Smith on that end. But I can confidently play him without feeling any liability, especially off bench

So he can guard everywhere adequatly ? I ask because I’m thinking about who I’m gonna take in beyond level 40 this season, I just got Gus Williams from ttoff, and I’m gonna get SGA through limited , I don’t think issel offers anything elite and if Lucas is elite defender on the perimeter I might as well take him over issel , don’t you think ?

I’m not sure if you need somebody to play more in transition or defend 1-5 would choose Lucas otherwise Issel looks more complete.
I added QFS, Downhill, Dimer, C&S, Corner, and Slithery finisher on him and he moves well

Half way to siakam…2 rings away from shai. Skipping booker

3 Likes

Booker is quite nice, especially for possible Limited requirements in the future. I did it in half a day

4 Likes

20 hof badge harden

1 Like

Someone plays Alil clutch , just Alil bit eh ? Lol

1 Like