Lineup Updates August 🥂

As we look forward to 2k21 let’s post our final lineups to end the year. Here’s mine, I am saving MT up to get wiseman back and replace gobert then I think I’m done.

Farewell 2k20 you won’t be missed.

9 Likes

It’s far away from end game squad but here it is. Next I’ll be getting Bird to replace Pierce in the lineup.

3 Likes

i know i already did this in the june one but i doubt it changes much before 2k21

2 Likes

Bill is so slept on. I love that card

1 Like

This is all pending, with w/e drops tomorrow.

1 Like

Waiting till tomorrow’s drop

1 Like

Yao is the most ridiculous card I’ve ever used but I’m sorta tempted to sell him and sell the MT while it’s still worth something. Dino and Eddy are under 100k for christ sake. But Yao is Yao lol.

4 Likes

It’s my first night using Yao and wow! Best card out of any year.

Haven’t used Bol yet but just redeemed him put him in the lineup and turned off the box but I think this sqaud is me done. Maybe for the year maybe for 2k in total

3 Likes

2k21 won’t be missed either :sleeping: liked the title tho.

1 Like

I’m sure I’ll make a change or two at some point, but I really like these dudes.

1 Like

I’m really not looking forward to building my lineup again

1 Like

Fr this Yao card is just dumb. Sometimes I feel bad for my opponent cause it really isn’t fair.

1 Like

I can’t use this Lamelo properly :joy: trying hard but i guess i’ll sell. This Glitched Zingis is the most overrated card i’ve seen lately.

1 Like

Aiming for this to be my final lineup, all I need to replace is DeRozan for Kawhi. Despite that, it’s completely possible I go for LaMelo instead and move KD to SG

1 Like

Really? LaMelo is one of my most consistent cards.

Zinger is good for what I need him to do… stand still and shoot on offense, and get blocks on defense. He’s nothing special, but he works nice in my switch all defense system.

2 Likes

2 Likes

Got MT saved up and not planning to buy 2k21 so just gonna wait for the market to crash

3 Likes

Just added TMac today. Getting kind of bored with Magic as my PG any suggestions?

3 Likes

Try Pd Lamelo, liked? Go for the opal.

1 Like

My favourite part of the year is towards the start. It’s just when I do something I go all in, I don’t think i want to dedicate the amount of hours again next year.

Tempted to just play Park casually next year to get my basketball fix… But I know where that’s gonna lead