Lineup Updates: August 🥵

Post ‘em boys!

1 Like

From Detroit, big Pistons fan (and Dirk). May have like 40-50k once some of my gold players sell. Only options I’ll consider upgrading are my backup 2 (he has 40 HoF) and Ferry.

1 Like

1 Like

5 Likes

Got about 350k and selling off stuff. Should be at 500k soon enough. What’s the last (non-Lebron) splash I should make?

Just brought MJ, have 150K mt with pending sales on the AH that may get me to around 200-225K. Who do you suggest. Was thinking about Inv Lamello or Oscar….which one is better?

Thon is so elite still. He and Bol Bol always share the court.

1 Like

I have neither. If Oscar and Lamelo are equivalent (maybe someone else has them), I would choose the legend Oscar.

LaMelo’s jumper, length, and other animations are far superior to Oscar’s.

1 Like

not the ideal lineup. I have about 40kmt left don’t wanna invest much more this year but would be open to suggestions! grant hill is the invincible version. I like defense and fast breaks. am on current gen.

2 Likes

Went out and found this 65 HOF kawhi for 150k, SJ Bron and AK for 100k each (blinders and grinches on both) and a Kispert with HOF blinders, rim protector and grinches for 70k.

Will sell off GOAT Bron and InvinciKawhi and sell off my 3 million MT to pay for the steaming pile of trash 2k22 will be :+1:

PS. All 13 guys have HOF blinders. We get sweaty.

2 Likes

Wanting to pick up Inv Ben Simmons and Kawhi this week is they drop a bit in price.

End game

1 Like

500k mt left, what would you guys change?

Move Vince to bench PG and sell LaMelo. Gets you some more MT as we reach endgame, especially with Invincible packs around the corner

1 Like

3 Likes

Sim is one of the most used auctionable card.plus a good price for elite center. It’s crazy how smooth his jumper is.

2 Likes

Richardson is a placeholder for the domination Carter. Invincible KG is the starting C.

My lineup:

3 Likes