1 Like

9 Likes

damn

1 Like

how much mt you got

1 Like

500k-ish.

1 Like

I love how you have all the Opal token rewards and just don’t use any of them lmao. Goes to show how bad token rewards have been this year

3 Likes

okay i have some upgrades you could make so get mel daniels and also pick up a paul george and replace lebron with paul george if you want to

2 Likes

How do you get Pete?

1 Like

I don’t actually use the last three on my bench I usually have bronzes there. Just put the cards there to show them off. I agree though. PG is better than KD and Lebron for me.

Also slowly working my way through domination, I’m halfway done.

2 Likes

You have to get all the Opal token rewards then there’s a dark matter token market, but he’s 1000 tokens.

Worth it in my opinion, especially because last year I was stingy with my tokens and ended 2k20 with like 5,000 tokens and nothing to show for it except super OP Bol Bol.

2 Likes

Since I know you have pretty much every card in the game, I’ll ask what card gives you the most production on both ends?

1 Like

Moses and Gary are good. The rest of them are meh. But I haven’t even used Rick Barry or Bob Lanier.

2 Likes

Luka is my favorite card still. He carries me through hard games because his release and his sigs are so good. I don’t even bother with defense.

I have also been really impressed with this Julius Randle. David Robinson is a choke artist who misses every rebound, Julius Randle makes D Rob look like a child when I play unlimited.

3 Likes

That’s something I’m hearing for the first time tbh

2 Likes