Limitless Bron with speed shoes

These the best ones for him right? Y’all think 145 a good price? Seems like a deal but I haven’t seen what he been going for

My bad for all the threads I’m just out here bargain shopping before bed seeing if some of these are worth going for lol

SWB? If so, yeah, that’s a pretty good deal.

I just picked-up a base one for 120K (sold my All-star MVP one for 110K). I’m happy with my choice. I’m not really fretting over the PD LBJ too much. At the end of the day, I’ll still have a 97 OVR DI LBJ with a 95 Open Shot 3 and HoF Limitless & Deep-Range Deadeye. I suspect/am guessing that the difference between the PD LBJ & the 97 OVR Playoff LBJ definitely isn’t going to be worth the equivalent asking price of X5-X8 DI Playoff LBJs all together. With the amount MT I’m expecting PD LBJ to cost (600K+), I feel like I could potentially snipe a PD Magic or Bird for that amount or something (and just keep the already OP LBJ I already have).

1 Like

Shit I got outbid don’t know if I want to throw 170 down need to make a decision quick

That’s the best LBJ card in the game; unless you plan on spending at least 500-600K+ MT on the new PD LBJ, I guarantee you that you’ll keep that LBJ in your lineup for the rest of the year.

In other words, yes, he is definitely worth it, if you can afford it.

1 Like