Limited this weekend (Nov 6-7)

So 2 Diamonds and all the rest Amethyst or below and Eastern Conference only. Any thoughts on who to run as the 2 Diamonds? Maybe Myles Turner and OG or Tobias Harris?

1 Like

Think this is close to what I’ll be running.

IT & Myles.

It seems amy VanFleet, Kawhi, Miles Bridges are valuable ones this week beside the ones u have. Bill Laimbeers may go up in price a lil bit since he is cheap & everyone will run him beside Zingis. Ruby T Ross is a good one to have. Duncan & Crowder duo saves another week.

Don’t have Rodman or J.Smith so i’m gonna fill the spot with some ruby i guess, prolly Siakam.

2 Likes

Coby White and Wendell Carter duo is a good one offensively but weak defensively.

1 Like

I am light on eastern conference diamonds. My best 3 are Cousy, Bingo Smith and Bob Pettit.

Edit. T.J. Warren also

2nd Edit. Forgot about M.L. Carr. May have to use him as the IT stopper.

1 Like

I’m using Myles Turner and Mutombo as my Diamonds I think. See if I can dominate with d.

Might run that Coby Carter duo off the bench. Or might work in Crowder and Duncan Robinson if I just want to shoot someone out of the gym.

2 Likes

Granger Bird as Di. My Duncan Robinson has 11 hof badges and is probably better than both of them lol so i might use Watts or Dee Brown for fun. J.smith, harden. Idk who is good PG below DI tier from east

2 Likes

My team with what I had. Might pick up Trae, but Dinwiddie probably more my style anyway

2 Likes

First game, went up 20-0. Quit. Went left, ring on the right!

2 Likes

2nd week in a row of the ring in the middle after the 1st game.

Eric Snow is a good player to use. Glen Rice as well.

1 Like

Veery nice plot twist :joy:

1 Like

I can’t make a team.
The game freeze when i go in team management.
Ps4

Team I used, all 3 rage quits by end of the 1st quarter. In the middle on 3rd game.

2 Likes

I’ve yet to play a game. 5th one, got the ring & trash rewards. Noone wanted to face IT & Myles yet, nothing good popping up :pensive:

1 Like

Got a Diamond Lebron as well from Diamond player pack in game 2. Not too bad.

1 Like

Too easy, haha. I thought of those 2 if Deron and Tobias didn’t work out

Noteworthy you have to score 30 with a PG for weekend warrior smh. I was running Snow at the 1 through two games, but looked up and had a whopping 4/30 towards xp. Maybe will try to run Trae and get some steals for his XP… Or maybe Dinwiddie and rim run. Never bought Isiah and at this point I feel like it’s too late lol.

1 Like

Ok just got spanked by a 3p hunter with Trae :sweat_smile: Tough to guard that soab. Probably best guard of this week.

1 Like

For the 30 pts it doesn’t have to be with one player

Same as 10 3s with sg

1 Like

I’m going to go back on soon and get my Weekend Warrior agendas done for XP , ring’s nice, but I still want that KG, lol