Limited Line-ups

What are others thoughts on teams this weekend. Same as last one, 2 Diamonds and rest Amethyst or below and Western Conference. Thinking my team below should get it done.

2 Likes

That’s a good team. Mine is very similar. I am running Klay and AK47. My PG’s are Jrue and Ruby Ron Harper with Ruby Dame as a late game situation 3rd PG.

Was looking at Klay but invested in AK and Batum earlier in the week when it was assumed this week would be all Western. Could sell one back and get Klay still. Have 270k on the side and I’m sure Batum and AK price will go up come the weekend and people realise the requirements. Helps massively having the Limited Warm Up Challenge with the requirements early. Don’t think a lot know about it.

1 Like

Everyone on your team has to have 75 or below 3ball.

Ruby Rose
Ruby D. Masonit
Ruby Bron
Amy Josh Smith
PD Moses / Dia Deandre

2 Likes

Guarantee the DIa Penny tomorrow has exactly 75 three ball

Pretty good shooting, rim attacking and defensive lineup. Ruby Andre Miller may be very good.

1 Like

Thinking this for the weekend? Picked up Bam for 41k. Can swap out Eaton for Seung Jin and McHale for Ayton but hoping opponents see so many Diamonds and just quit straight away, lol. Also have Curry as coach for plus 5 in 3’s.

i’m having trouble going into the challenge game with all players under 75 3pts. i’m very confused.

It has to be everyone. Also bench. Some golds are above

1 Like

If you’re willing to waste tokens, Daughtery PD is also a cheesy option down low at Center, but there’s plenty of better alternatives. Sometimes it’s just that first visual line-up that causes some to quit out straight away. Not many if at all PD with under 75 3 ball.

Thurmond and Moses :muscle:

1 Like

Damn, didn’t even think of them!

Probably be running into a few of those now thinking about it!

Can duo ratings boosts be cheesed?

Say a card starts with a < 75 rating pre-duo but ends up over 75 post-duo, will that card still be allowed into limited?

1 Like

Based on the challenge game I played the 75 is based on the card itself before duo boosts and shoe boosts and coach boosts are applied.

1 Like

but which duos could cheese these requirement?

Only pink diamonds I have are Rondo n Dawkins, maybe I can cheese with them lol

….quickest two games n rings, was running PD rondo, Desmond mason, Wilkes,Danny Manning, Dawkins….when u make guys can’t shoot 3s the game is much easier😅

1 Like

Limited was really fun this weekend for those of us that are not great with 3 point shooting. Used Rotation of Moses, Josh Smith, and Ayton at 4 and 5 and was able to do fine. Wish I knew that you could not switch modes during a streak as I could have gotten Bobby Jones much earlier.

2 Likes