Life....hhhhmmmmmm

Summing it up in one word…LIFE!

17 Likes

That right there is as American as the flag

10 Likes

That smoked apple wood bacon and caramel glaze are a match made in Heaven. :yum::drooling_face:

1 Like

I know exactly how you feel !

5 Likes

3 Likes

Please close this thread when i’m hungry

4 Likes

Oh sweet momma. I’m going for donuts one day this week. Maple bacon for the win. Might go with a dirty Elvis for that peanut butter, banana, and bacon heaven.

4 Likes

Still never had bacon. I’ll imagine that it’s turkey bacon. Yum

1 Like

Wait…hold the fucking phone! You’ve NEVER had the real deal bacon cut from the belly of a pig?

If it’s a religion thing…I get it, but if not…you haven’t lived. Also…if it’s a religion thing, God forgives sins. Live a little and then get forgiven for it later. Lol

11 Likes

You know what they say:

“Don’t ask for permission, ask for forgiveness.”

3 Likes

Agnostic. Parents never ate it, so I grew up not eating it lol

2 Likes

Lmao I thought you finally tried bacon

Turkey bacon is the huntch back of the bacon hierarchy

2 Likes

Turkey bacon is akin to lightly salted cardboard.

Pork bacon is magical. The euphoria of the flavor is akin to getting your first BJ. Okay, I lied… I took that pretty far. It’s so damn delicious though. Bacon pancakes are the business. Jalapeño candied bacon, yup you guessed it, it’s the business. Mmm BACON

5 Likes

You should at least give it a try
Though I mean, if you’re giving it a try for the first time, give it a proper shot, don’t half ass it and buy some cheap shit from Walmart

Pork bacon melts in the mouth like butter. Turkey bacon does not

1 Like

There is only one bacon. Turkey bacon isn’t bacon. Let’s use language carefully please. :sob:

3 Likes

Turkey bacon is really good, especially when you’re trying not to be a fat fuck lol

2 Likes

Fuck that, eat bacon, be fat and be happy!

4 Likes

The analogy LOL turkey bacon pretty good to me, turkey sausage too. I had my first pork rib at my cousins on the 4th

1 Like

That is sweet with bacon?

1 Like