Let's Talk/Speculate Prices Of Cards Tomorrow After GOAT Packs

What will be the prices of the GOAT cards guaranteed or not guaranteed? And what will some of the prices of other good cards in the game (non-GOATS)? Guess some prices of cards and on what you think they will be after the GOAT packs in this thread please.

I’m hoping I can get Kd or tmac for around 600/700k

As long as I can buy back GOAT Yao for a lot less than the 566K I got for him yesterday, I’m good.

Stockton quick sell

13 Likes

if they are guaranteed they would most likely be close to BIN’s imo if not they will be a BIN.

3 Likes

Yeah but I doubt they’ll make the packs guaranteed opals like last week but who knows 2k does bs at the end of the year

1 Like

If they are guaranteed, the most expensive ones with settle at 200k max

3 Likes

true but I don’t think they will make a make guaranteed and then a week after make them not but idk lmao

2 Likes

If they’re guaranteed packs, 2k will make the most money.

3 Likes

I mean that’s what they always did for the promo’s so I was expecting that last week but to make 99 everything cards guaranteed would be too much

Not if we can use MT :wink:

1 Like

They kinda did that with nba is back packs but only time will tell

Ok.

PG Giannis-600/700k
SF/PF Giannis-200-250k
Wilt-BIN
Tim Duncan-BIN
KD-600/700k
PG Bron-600/700k
SF/PF Bron-200-250k
Magic-BIN
Jordan-150-200k
T-Mac-600/700k
Dirk-BIN or 100-200
Shaq-200-250k
Hakeem-300-500k
Bill Russell-100-200k
Stockton-BIN
Yao-300-400k

If they not guaranteed prices here, if they guaranteed BIN-200k for all goat cards

8 Likes

Many will spend money as well guaranteed goat packs will throw off so many new players and will just create people to buy and not waste MT

So you really think these players won’t be coming out of packs??? Those prices looks so inflated

Only thing guaranteed is that 2K will fuck with the pack odds tremendously just like NBA is Back. I expect to pull:

13 Stocktons
9 Dirks
8 Hakeems
4 Bill Russells
3 Wilts
2 Magics
1 Duncan
0 MJ
0 LeBrons
0 Giannis
0 KD
0 T-Mac
0 Yao

And then people will be saying, “Why are you complaining? You pulled 40 GOATS!”

7 Likes

Lmao

Maybe he thinks that they won’t be guaranteed which I doubt they wouldn’t be but idk

1 Like

It depends on if they guaranteed packs like NBA is back if they are expect BIN-200k max for the cards

1 Like

Yep