Let's Go Home Ladies and Gentlemen: The Vinsanely Dunktacular Motorcycle Crank of GOAT Vince Carter

Lowkey might have to pick outta boredom

2 Likes

He and Oscar sound like a fun backcourt for sure!

2 Likes

He’s a Tar Heel GOAT, so you know that I had to lock.
Too bad I don’t have a fucking SHEED card!!!

His release is butter now and this actually looks like Vince unlike that Sam Cassel alien head in 2K19.

3 Likes

hes like a 6’6 dwade that tries breaking the rim when he dunks. goated card

1 Like

30 TTO games exactly with Vince

I’ve surrounded him with some combo of Shaq, Bron, Yao, and Giannis. All GOAT

I’ve legit gone 30-0 and Vince is averaging 12.2 PPG, 1.5 RPG, 1.2 APG on 66.4% from the field and a bonkers 61.5% from three on 4.1 attempts

Wade is the only card I’ve attempted a similar number of threes with (4.1 per game in 399 games) but he’s shooting “only” 57.3%. The highest percentage I could find in my collection was Opal Bob Pettit at 63.8% but on only 2.6 attempts

This card is a fucking monster. I’m so happy!

2 Likes

Let’s go!!! Redeemed as soon as I can, Slaped Diamond Nike Shox for the Culture!

4 Likes

Vince worth it?!

1 Like

This card is vintage Vince. His best one in 2K in a long time.

1 Like

He’s a fun card. Easy green. There are better auctionable cards out there but it’s August. If you have the Mt this set is OP and more than worth it to lock.

1 Like

Hasn’t been a set I’ve been tempted to lock. PD sig Vince was so much fun and I used him months later

Hows Vince after some torture?

NM goat backs should bless me :metal::metal:

Not even Kareem?

Vince is good, but not better than Kawhi. Hell, Ingram can even make a run at him tbh.

1 Like

Nah I don’t like spending a bunch of MT on a 7 foot game breaker… shit is retarded just my 2 cents

My bad honest truth

1 Like

Yao is one of the most ridiculous, but most fun cards to use in this game.

1 Like

I’m as biased as anyone but the card is amazing. Release is amazing with HOF QD

1 Like

Finally got Vince with the cards in the set dropping in price, didn’t want to wait for tomorrow to get a hold of this. Still have some MT to maybe rip some packs for later.

2 Likes

He is very very good. Enjoy him :slight_smile:

1 Like

These set reward cards should have editable accessories. Not on park level for sure but customisation would be realllly good.

Thanks man :ok_hand:

1 Like

I have joined the crank. I have no regrets. I’m liking this card a lot.

2 Likes

I have never enjoyed a Vince Carter as much as this GOAT one

2 Likes