Let’s See Those Courts & Uniforms

15 Likes

Dopest court in the game. I feel like you need to find a way to make the shorts look like they’re wearing a karate belt, like make the waistband on the black yellow and add two angled rectangles or whatever to both shorts to simuluate the belt ties.

3 Likes

SWEEP THE LEG!!

Dope ass set! Johnny would be proud!

I’m thinking of doing some jersey builds for everyone here. I’ll post mines so as i get it done.

1 Like

That court is insane in the membrane

1 Like

Finish Him!!!

Great unis and court. I wish I had any design skills.

1 Like

I originally had a yellow belt on the black uniforms, but I had to go with the black since a yellow belt is only one level above a white belt lol. The yellow looked better, but it felt wrong in principle.

2 Likes

This is mine people either love it or hate it there is no in between. I also use a black ball so it looks like a puck

7 Likes

You’ve put some time into this court, nice!

Im rockin Above the rim

6 Likes

2 Likes

EhK_ourWsAYGasw

All Black & All White

EhK_X9CWAAIDZbW

EhK_MN-X0AAnAf4

5 Likes

Thinking about whipping the jean shorts/Steve Austin jerseys back out

3 Likes

I thought about going back to the jorts, but I needed the visual change this year lol.

2 Likes

I just finished 2nd season :joy: That is awsome!

1 Like

Colors are awful but i may go Miyagido :joy: sooo jealous of your court.

3 Likes

I wish I could take credit for the logos, but I found them on PS4. I can’t remember who uploaded them, but I think I found a Cobra Kai logo a few pages deep into the logos.

1 Like

Dude, that is awesome!!!

Congrats making a more annoying court than in the triple threat :joy: that is some ‘away’ game.

1 Like

Yeah i’ve a couple more, i can mix these with Bucks stuff i guess. Defense first !

1 Like

This looks nice as well:

3 Likes

12 Likes