Lebron to go up once his outta packs

Thon’s a mad good card, people locking him like crazy.

how much badges thon got?

40 on HoF. Hes dribble sigs are great and he can pull from deep and defend 1 thru 5. Basically a Magic with more range and heights and better release.

1 Like

He’s already going up, haha. Consistently 1.4-1.5 on PS.

1 Like

I could see Bron close to 2mil once his outta packs. 1.8mil +

1 Like

Ofcourse. Just like any other card who holds the key to an OP card.

In 2 weeks no one will be talking about Bron or Thon. Just the nature of the mode. I dont see his price falling for good until the next LeBron is out.

1 Like

If you run plays, Thon is really slow running plays. He runs routes like a blocking tight end.

2 Likes

That’s good info, semi tempted to grab him but probably won’t unless I can get Bron under a mill.

That card art is tacking at least +500k to this Lebron. I’m really tryna pick him up as a appreciating asset bc he’s only going to get more expensive from here

That’s my only compliant, he does everything else good. Just sucks when ppl close out on his open shots.

I hope this out of position isnt the new 2k trend

I thought about trying out LBJ, but Draymond is nice AF for 10% of LBJ’s price lol.

1 Like

How much do you guys think Draymond will go up when out of packs? Asking for a friend.

1 Like

3 Likes

Draymond has better animations for someone playing point

1 Like

I know I’m a Warriors Stan, but GO Draymond is maybe my favorite card right now… in all seriousness.

3 Likes

This Bron is really amazing at PG, haven’t tested Dray yet.

But, it feels like a waste not letting my Thon run the Point.

Run bron at center. Then run a big PF and switch the matchup

1 Like

Yeah I can’t wait to try that cheese today.

It’ll be: Thon - TMac - Bird - Bol Bol/Shaq - Bron

3 Likes

Nah you’re onto something. He’s amazing. His offense is what’s surprising. He’s a legit weapon on offense.

1 Like