Lebron James Appreciation Post

Tbh i’m just happy this man is still playing he means WAAAY too much to the game hoping to see him in another finals this year . :goat: /3

7 Likes

I like the highlight but that title is DANGEROUS

2 Likes

Curry wanna be

7 Likes

Fuck you Pandora… you and your damn box

1 Like

Love Him or Hate Him can’t deny the fact that he is one of the Best who ever played the Game.

Man never gets old :muscle:

5 Likes

hard to hate Lebron James , his fanboys are embarrassing tho and lakers fans sometimes are very immature and don’t respect the game outside of their team ps i’m not talking about lakers fans here at all i more so mean on twitter and such !

4 Likes

Don’t worry i am a respectful bron fan

2 Likes

He is probably the most loved and most hated player at the same time

4 Likes

I’m kidding just because I love Curry ,
Lebron is a top 3 all time at my eyes or even a top 2 .
He is so cerebral this days, he can without regular season games without even trying

2 Likes

Roll out of bed drop 25/8/9

1 Like

man i know you ! u never been a hater

1 Like

these are bedtime numbers for LBJ

1 Like

Wake up in the morning :musical_note: triple double on my mind :musical_note:

Dang it emoji glitch

Well damn, you ain’t who I expected to author this thread. Haha

Gotta say… I was clearly not a LeBron fan before he came to the Lakers. It wasn’t that I hated him for who he was, but just that I didn’t wanna believe he really was that good. He couldn’t hold a flame to my Kobe. I didn’t want someone who wasn’t a Laker to be considered “ the best”. But man… this guy is simply incredible. I’ve had to eat so many words about him. So I understand the hate from others, I was there once, but I certainly am happy I’ve been able to see the other side of it and appreciate the player, and man, that he is. Thanks for #17 Bron.

6 Likes

haha i was waiting for this broski , especially after all the discussions we had !!! but i’m right with you

1 Like

This is so wholesome.

1 Like

Yeah I was expecting @Kobe6Rings or @HollygroveMikey4MVP

1 Like

Maybe even @pancakes

Yeah whatever mj would make that look better boohoo