Lebron James 42 points tonight (20 in the 4th vs Spurs)

Watch Lebron heat up and dominate the Spurs by scoring 20 points in the 4th quarter. 42 points total. He’s also in the top 30 in defensive win shares this year.

Demar Derozan 32 points 7 rebounds
Rudy Gay 31 points 7 rebounds
Lonzo Ball 14 points, 9 assist
Kyle Kuzma 22 points, 9 rebounds
3 Likes

#LAbron
#LeAlien

2 Likes

Not even Rudy :goat: Gay could save the spurs tonight smh…

4 Likes

Atleast he did his best almost stole a win

:rofl: Yeah lol !! #LakeShow

1 Like

Either way I’m proud to see Rudy getting buckets again. Lebron must hate Demar Derozan.

2 Likes

Aldridge with the Pachulia Close Out on Ingram :face_with_symbols_over_mouth:

1 Like

They’re hard to watch right now. Way too much iso going on with demar then no effort on defense. Plus the lakers couldn’t miss a 3 down the stretch :sleepy:

2 Likes

Aldridge must not have done as well as last time since the Lakers added a big (other than McGee) that can actually guard someone over 6’5" lol. (Since you didn’t even list his stats and he was unstoppable in the previous matchup)

Pop gone fix them. They need to make a trade or something. They need a real point guard bad. Also Rudy gay shooting 51% from 3 this year. Pop need to let him ball.

1 Like

Yes man spurs are struggling now :pensive: they started the season hot. Rematch with the lakers the following day.

I think Aldridge had like 21 points that’s my fault lol. decent game, but nothing spectacular.

1 Like

Bittersweet moment for me since lebron scored 42 but the spurs keep losing shit

3 months in and we have only 5 Lebron’s cards, I expected more.

1 Like

A diamond Gay perhaps ? :no_smoking:

2 Likes

member when i said spurs wouldnt make playoffs ooooo i member

1 Like

!

Shannon is hilarious

3 Likes

@Carlo221

Shanno goat bron goat all faxxxx yhos three clutch deep right facr didnt matter

1 Like

Am I the only person who likes Carlo’s posts without even reading them?

1 Like