LaMelo Opal Card Prediction

What do you guys think will happen to Lamelo’s Opal price within the next couple of weeks? I am looking to buy him but he is waaay to expensive at the moment since I am only sitting on 1.3 mil, without having a team at all…

Zion isn’t the best reward, but is pretty unique, so I expect LaMelo being more expensive. Not for so much time, we are into the crash cave. Maybe he is 200k max in a few weeks.

wow 200k sounds like a crazy prediction… I don’t know a lot about 2k20 myteam since I haven’t played any MyTeam since like 2k18 but are cards really going to crash this hard?.. :smiley:

When he below a mil i’ll cop

1 Like

Hard to tell. Every top card except glitched Shaq is still expensive.

1 Like

Eventually it’ll get a duo with one of Lonzo’s cards, and end up in duo packs imo.

From there, it depends on if 2K gives us the same odds as the duo packs in 19, if that’s the case, every card with a duo will crater.

1 Like

When the prime card drops and the goat collection goes up, I’m guessing 500 -700k range.

What’s his price at now?

1.14 mil with 18 min left

1 Like

ik that @Pedronqneves got him for around a mil yesterday so i could see him dropping to the <700k range in 2 or 3 weeks. ofc if hes in the juiced duos thats when shit goes crazy and he’s probably 200-300k

1 Like

Ye , he will drop we in July
I have so many cards to run ball now … I don’t know what to do :joy:

1 Like

Zion is pretty good :cold_face: @Pedronqneves

1 Like

lol ur opinion is the final say for most cards. im still really struggling. hed have to run sf is he big enough in game?

1 Like

200k max? lol no.

its almost as if yall forget that like the best wing in the game last year (opal kd) was a 30k buyout after dduo packs

4 Likes

I tried him at both positions and I think he can do both equally good. He feels like a good rim running 1 and he has a great shot so he can catch and shoot and hit the break at the 3 with no issues. Im pleased.

Its more of commitment to LaMelo, Wiseman, Edwards but Zion can hold his own. I was in a tight game recently and actively looking for him to score. He’s nice.

1 Like

The 2k20 economy is in a different place than it was in 2k19.

1 Like

I prefer Wes than Zion ahah better sigs and same jumper

1 Like

He’s a big boy out there lol

I prefer Oko for cone :sweat_smile: