Lamar Odom card appreciation

Lamar Odom card appreciation

Good god this card is so lit :billed_cap:

3 Likes

Best SF in the game

Imagine how good his next tier will be

I was actually thinking about making a similar post after playing some games last night. This card is so damn good in every possible way, don’t see LO leaving my team for a long time.

I really really really hope they put his GO in the token market. That’d be the biggest W ever.

7 Likes

Good card, but he doesn’t deserve any appreciation after what he did to Khloe.

1 Like

Pd Odom, Opal Bosh

Love this card. Grabbed one with contract and shoe for 70 and resold my naked one.

I couldn’t figure out how to link it correctly, but wanted to share this again regardless

7 Likes

Play slow with him for maximum results. I like having him jog up the court surveying the defense and dropping a dime with HOF Needle Threader.

Or…

Break the defense down and attack the rim or take some ankles and hit the step back 3.

He feels like operating a smooth car. He’s just too good man. Perfect compliment to the fast, glitchy PD Giannis.

2 Likes

That’s an L. Just throw his Opal in packs.

1 Like

Im always buying selling trying new cards when they come out. I cant stick w one lineup for very long. But LO has had my 3 spot locked down since his drop. N he aint going nowhere :joy::joy::joy: awesome card better then i could of imagined.

2 Likes

He’ll be top 5 card in the game. Since it’s his 1st year in myteam he’ll most likely get the Arenas and Roy treatment (a bunch of cards).

2 Likes

I’m saying. I knew in freestyle right after he came out that he was the one lol

1 Like

Totally agree.

Is he better than Siakam? Siakam is great for me rn

How you gonna say this card is so lit then put :billed_cap:. Cmon man. It’s :no_entry_sign::billed_cap:

Finally scooped him yesterday wow this card is nuts he is smooth and fast. Walking bucket

1 Like

Damn never tryed it , packed one that i sold 100k bin at beginning but never bought him again but my SF is Giannis and nobody can beat Giannis (PF is Zion , monster) , C is ibloka (free)

1 Like

Bro if youre trying to switch it up slide giannis to pf n move LO to the sf spot. Awesome 3-4 combo right there. Giannis plays better @ the 4 imo. But i do agree w u Zion is a beast.

1 Like