Kyrie Irving says “No one’s beating us in 7 games because I’m here”

Kyrie Irving sounded very confident that the Celtics would dominate the playoffs. So dominant that he decided to basically give himself a shout out and let the world know how much greater he is than his teammates. This reminded me of the Vintage Lebron James whom Celtic fans hate so much. Way to go Celtics. Only problem is that he’s not even close to the best player in the NBA. Actually not even the best in the East…(Giannis, Kawhi, Embid) The team is in disarray, but good luck Celtics. Kyrie is there.

“No, we’ll be fine,” the star point guard told reporters.

Why do you think that?

“Because I’m here,” Irving replied.

1 Like

hes smokin dust first round exit incoming…

1 Like

Celtics can beat anyone in a 7-game series except maybe GSW lol

2 Likes

I love kyries confidence but if he and lebron can only win one game against the warriors how does he think he can do it now

2 Likes

What a delusional statement. Im out on kyrie after what ive seen from him this season. I love the sauce he brings but talk about a bad leader.

1 Like

If you told me that at the end of last season with a healthy kyrie, Hayward, Horford and this young core I would have believed it, but Celtics seem to be slowly boarding the Struggle Bus :bus:. Too many players not enough leadership.

1 Like

Just come to the knicks baby

I say that because the one thing they have done consistently this season is play top teams extremely tough. 3-0 against philly, 2-1 against Toronto, 2-0 against okc, they just lost an ugly game against the bucks but it was close. We’ve beat them already and we lost one without our entire front court when we had yabusele and ojele playing center. We lost to GSW but it was a close game, we just drop games to bad teams

2 Likes

And we lost to Indy earlier in the season by a oladipo dagger late but blew them tf out the last time we played

We will see in the playoffs.
I hold my judgement for now.

Here’s another interesting one. Worlds are colliding for me, noooooooooooo Joel don’t talk about MJ!

3 Likes

This is true Celtics have beat some tough teams. They actually pretty much always beat Philly, but I don’t think they will come out on top of 76ers in the playoffs this year. 76ers are just way too rich with talent. The Claw in Toronto is flat out a winner. I’m not sure about Bucks, but they have the best record. Brad Stevens would need to coach the best game he ever did.

I think Joel is trying to make sure Big Men get properly placed in the Goat category. No one ever says a center or PF is the best player in the NBA. It’s always a pg, sg, or sf. Wilt and Kareem deserve to be in the argument as well as Tim Duncan. Why not Tim? People take Kobe before Duncan. And Tim beats him in MVPs and has the same amount of rings.

1 Like

I think the same thing about Joel :+1:

But never talk about MJ.

1 Like

I wonder if NBA centers bang average sized women?

Kyrie so confident that when someone drops 50 on his head and he loses, he throws the ball in the stands. That’s a confident composed leader right there. Nobody beating him

1 Like

Tim is #4 all time on GOAT list imo

1 Like

Win a playoff game without Lebron and People will start listening

1 Like

You know it’s bad when they’re agreeing.

2 Likes

Kyrie has to tone down the cockiness man he’s starting to become unlikeable and comes off as a locker room cancer at times. I’m all for doing what’s best for you but not like this

1 Like