Knezius NBA MVP race

My top 5 in order:

Giannis
Lebron
Jokic
Harden
Siakam

Honorable mention: Dame $. I’d put Dame at 5 if they were at least 6-7th seed.

6 Likes

My top five in no particular order.

Giannis
Sina
Ougko
MF’ing
Antetokounmpo

Yah I’m a homer, oh well :grin:

1 Like

Shocked but respect that you have Jokic ahead of Harden. A lot of people might feel that’s too high of a ranking for him but man has he been building quite the case for himself

1 Like

It’s a 2 man race for the rest of the year. Giannis and LeBron. I want to see LeBron wrestle that shit from Giannis and throw it over the fence. I know hes probably in just win games mode but TAKE THAT SHIT!!!

1. Jokic

2. Davis

3. Harden/Dame/Doncic (Shame he got hurt)

The Raptors are only 6-5 in the games in Siakam has missed. I looked up that stat expecting it was going to make him less important, but maybe he does deserve to be at the top of the discussion. I should watch more Raptors games.

1 Like

Jokic right now is like second most lit player after Dame $ (and he aint that far behind) he carried a completely depleted Nuggets team and putting up some fucking crazy stats. Harden been sucking badly for a good while now, so there’s that.

5 Likes

Siakam has been great. The East playoffs will be a blood bath. So many hungry teams

1 Like

Only 3 contenders, Giannis, LBJ, Beard
emmm i mean Giannis IS the MVP already so it’s pointless to think about, he has such a good team

If Jokic keeps this pace up that he’s been on since December and the nuggs keep thriving/beating the elite teams I think that 2 man race has a legit chance of becoming 3. Carrying through a ton of injuries has to be considered imo and his stat lines have been insane

1 Like

Giannis got it on the :lock:, but its still fun to talk basketball.

1 Like

I know he’s a great player but I thought he was still in the Simmons tier around 15-20 of best players right now. I’ve seen him disappear in games before, but glad to see he’s taking another big step. Maybe he deserves another MIP

Yeah putting up 2k numbers. If they snatch the 1 seed from the Lakers give him the trophy.

Its not fair but I think voters are looking for any reason to NOT give it to Giannis again. I have no source on this just a weird hunch.

1 Like

Personally I want Harden to win, he has the least talent given from god, he will be the best example for hard working training

I would say it’s really close for Bron and Giannis but then I saw the freak is averaging only 30 mins. GG he deserves it.

I mean Giannis grew up poor, selling knockoff goods to tourists to make ends meet. I think him winning would still be a great example of the worldwide influence of the game being a huge positive. And he’s a gym rat too. But I don’t root for him because of a storyline, I just like him as a person and as a player.

3 Likes

Giannis
Lebron
Jokic
Siakam
Harden

Jokic is a Madman Definitely Top 3

1 Like

His per 36 numbers look like prime Wilt. No one else is really close.

3 Likes

Giannis Gonna win again this year.
He can’t be stopped Freak of Nature

3 Likes

Giannis
AD
Lillard
LeBron
Harden & Jokic tied.

That’s my top 5.

Hard work training on one side of the court.

Giannis is the MVP and it’s not even close.
His numbers are absolutely ridiculous.
30/13/6.5 with a steal and a block on 55% FG in only 31mpg.
While being a top3 defender in the league.

AD/Lebron can’t be ahead of Jokic because they’re a superstar duo. Much easier to play like that.

2 Likes