Kidd, Jason and Odom, Lamar

Kidd, Jason and Odom, Lamar

Man I should’ve listened to everyone way back when they recommend Odom. Dude is a phenom in every sense.

Kidd is elite defensively and can throw it down on anyone. His dunk animations are absurd.

4 Likes

Kidd would be an elite “normal sized” PG if the jumper was better. Great defender like you said, and he does have some crazy dunk packages for a guy who was never a dunker lol.

I wish his price would go up a bit, I’m sitting on 5 to sell

1 Like

Yeah his shot is SLOW. You have to basically be open for 2 seconds to get off a clean shot.

I was using Donkey as a defensive PG, but my soul died every time. I’m glad this Kidd came out when he did.

1 Like

Man I’m loving this Jason kidd to be honest, even with his shot being slow it’s an easy green, I guess it’s how u play him, but he blows bys and dunks so good

2 Likes

He surprised me the first time I blew by someone. Those dunks are Westbrook All Star game worthy.

2 Likes

And he doesn’t get stripped or blocked too because of u pluck able and high strength. It’s not the way people use there pg but it’s working for my style lol

1 Like

Yeah, dude can bully and is almost impossible to strip. Easily the hidden gem in that release with Giannis.

I like running PnR with Kidd catching lobs.

1 Like