Kickoff Tourney(PS4) - My Team - $50 PSN Prize - FREE entry

Kickoff Tourney(PS4) - My Team - $50 PSN Prize - FREE entry

Now that the NBA season is started and 2K20 is in a little bit of a better state, i wanted to get some tournaments going. Hopefully we can do more of these in the future, especially since we finally have custom difficulty for friendly matches.

For this first tourney, the rules are:

• 8 players

• 1st and 2nd rd single elimination games

• Finals best of 3

• Free Entry

• No lineup restrictions

• 5 minute quarters

• Difficulty: Superstar

• All games must be streamed/recorded

• Excessive pauses or timeouts will result in disqualification

• Custom courts are allowed, but the style and appearance must be a regulation NBA court: i.e. no all white or neon green courts.

• Disconnects must be on video. If occurred before the end of the 1st qtr, the game will be replayed from scratch. If occurred anytime after the 1st qtr…the new match must be continued with the same score replicated at the time of the disconnect.

If all goes well i plan on doing these more consistently(with the help of 2KG) and also having some prizes attached to each tourney. If you are on PS4 and are interested in playing, you can post your PSN name below. First come, first serve basis. We’ll be looking to get started at least by this weekend and have the finals sometime early next week.

*********** Rules updated********************
Decided the remove the restrictions to 5-out and zone as they will be too difficult to manage. Especially since some freelances have 5-out spacing by nature with other actions behind it. All gameplay tactics will be allowed.

4 Likes

I’m in.
Manulousity on PS4

I’m in if I can find someone else account to use and if y’all would be cool with that

What do you mean by PSN prize tho?

I’m in Tragic_Bronson11

$50 psn card

That’s fine. Just post the same psn name

Iight cool If I win I’ll just sell it lmao

All Imma say is this will leave it open for a lot of fighting over who ran zone for this amount of time or that amount of time
Id hate to see a bickering war over zone defense lol.

Hopefully it doesn’t happen tho !

Hope the tourney goes well !

Dam y you all always got rules

The goal was to try to limit the same kind of gameplay we see all the time in Unlimited since people hate it so much. If enough people chime in and prefer to play without those rules…then i can remove them.

1 Like

No do your thing your prolly right

We probably won’t start until Thurs/Friday so there’s enough time to make changes. I’m down with it as long as people enjoy playing in the tourney. I won’t be in this one btw.

*********** Rules updated********************
Decided the remove the restrictions to 5-out and zone as they will be too difficult to manage. Especially since some freelances have 5-out spacing by nature with other actions behind it. All gameplay tactics will be allowed.

I’m in PSN NoCoDreamsicle

1 Like

i wish i could but my schedule wont allow me. i work on the days folks would getting games done. but looking forward to watching the matches.

So is this not happening anymore

I mean come on PS4 dudes you don’t even have to pay to join this tourney just join in play y’all can’t be THIS shook

Put Free entry in the title perhaps

1 Like

Yeah idk man, its not looking good. The tourney is literally free to enter and has a $50 prize lol. People really aren’t playing a lot this year and its sad. Only 3 people showed interest so far…but i’ll give it until next week to see if we can get 8 players

1 Like