Kevin Garnett is a brick brick

Kevin Garnett is a brick brick

This bald trashcan was not even median rare level good. His amy was good back when everyone teams were meh. First his release is just a brick brick waiting to happen. Second there no point of having the goated stepback when Kg don’t shoot for like a decade. Third the way kg moves feels slow and legit can creates no space. That Bagley could probably get more space then this egg. The only thing good is maybe his rebounding and player model but u can buy trash Mario who sits at the corner of every MyTeam Game scrubing seats that can do that.

At the end you will regret it and save yourself by not using this brick brick / slow as DIRK jumpshot. Yall might still won’t listen but just know this bum will be stuck in your collection till 2k21. Remember that! ( I play on someone else account with him)
42 Likes

:joy: :joy: :joy:

15 Likes

:brain::gun:

6 Likes

I love it lmfao this post is hilarious.

In all the videos Ive seen his release looked suspect as hell.

8 Likes

Ok sir carlo

1 Like

not even median rare level good

Stopped reading here.

13 Likes

You were doing so good for a while

Time to send the kids back to school

11 Likes

Maybe u just had to practice his shot a little more because u shoot without the meter

#truth

2 Likes

“median rare” :rofl:

8 Likes

My dad got a better release than this KG

16 Likes

We’ve progressed from the rudimentary assessment of averages and means to a more thorough examination of card quality that even addresses where the card falls in the median of the series. Brilliant

13 Likes

The real question is,
Is his release worse than @Carlo221
:rofl::joy: jk, u the homie Carlo

2 Likes

Any card Carlo says is brick brick I cross them off my list immediately. :rofl:

11 Likes

Fax :fax: @Kobe6Rings

2 Likes

Keep seeing mixed reviews of this card :sweat_smile::sweat_smile::sweat_smile:

I’m not going to lie - best comment i’ve read in a LONG time here.

1 Like

How does he compare to PD Blake Griffin from 2K19?

KG < Towns I play PNO with all time Timberwolves Id put KG on HC all day wish we make him as HC in 2015 Sam Mitchell is trash

Blake and KG needs to have brick brick standoff competition

2 Likes