Ah HA HA HA

3 Likes

We need the Kawhi Laughing GIF rn in the thread lol

1 Like

Gatorade man gets paid

2 Likes

Kawhis the man! Haha

1 Like

It kinda looks like he’s trying really hard to keep a straight face and succeeding

1 Like

If only he’d stay in Toronto. His career’s gonna get worse from here now imo. Toronto’s just improving while Kawhi and Clippers gonna get eliminated by Lakers

cap detected

No cap detected. Sorry
Clippers in a few years could win a title, but the Clippers are not a title winning franchise. esp since both stars are injury prone

Kawhi should be the next president of the players association.

5 Likes

He certainly knows the inner legal mechanics behind product sponsorship contracts!

3 Likes

What can he say? Board man gets paid

They already beat the Lakers twice.

Playoffs is when Kawhi turns up. He doesn’t give two shits about the regular season.

Not many people thought the Raptors had a chance of winning the title at this time last year.

2 Likes

Let’s not turn this into a lakers vs clippers thread

2 Likes

true. i still cant believe in this clippers team. I believe in the bucks 100% more than them or any east team. I think itll be the same as last year, Warriors lost due to injuries and so will Clippers somehow.

If toronto made the finals again, well good,will be bittersweet to see those 2 face off against each other. id rather see lakers win and win for Kobe.

Also Giannis really was a big kobe fan as well as kawhi so i think any of those 3 would be sweet to see win and dedicate it to him. Toronto kinda has a bad past with Kobe’s 81 point game

Lmao