Just sold all my MyTeam Shoes

I quicksold hundreds and hundreds of shoes, and over the course of 45 minutes, I netted 238K from all of these useless gold, silver, and bronze shoes. I saved / put up on AH all the gold & Open 3 shoes which are worth more than their quicksell value.

Very monotonous, but worthwhile — especially if you haven’t sold them all year.

15 Likes

Great Tips Man Thanks

1 Like

Jesus man that’s a lot of pack pulling lol

Will do the same , I have tons and tons of them damn

I play tto hoard badges then sell them all as well always bring back like 50-100 k , they made mt so easy to obtain this year if you play the game I’m thankful
For that

4 Likes

Shieeet. Thanks for the reminder and tip. I may have to spark up a J, put something on Netflix and quicksell all those useless shoes

2 Likes

It’s actually not — I’ve spent $50 on VC all year and don’t even know who Veronica is.

I play a lotttt of TTO and had great success buying packs with MT.

I’ve opened many, many, many, packs with MT — maybe for the worse to be honest.

Exactly what I did. Lit an L, and jammed to some DMB.

1 Like

Especially with the PD locker codes too!

1 Like

:pray::pray::pray: So quicksell all the shoes except for gold and open 3 was your strat?

1 Like

Where’s my PD MJ? :joy::rofl:

Hahaha hey man, I gave you the option for anything you’d want this year!

PM me if you’re still interested in anything!

1 Like

Yep, the 238K I made includes some gold shoes which sold for 1,350+ on the AH.

1 Like

I made 110k selling all my silver shoes kept the Golds

4 Likes

All quicksells or auctions?

Mine were all quicksell except the open 3 gold ones.

1 Like

2K helped us out by increasing the quicksell value from last year to this year. 250MT for bronze shoes?

Yes please!

1 Like

Sweet. Ait I gotta roll up a J now. I just sold 20 shoes and I’m bored :sob:

Mine quick sells too. I’ll give 2k credit raising quick sell values help when trying to stack MT

I recommend - just memorize the button combo and watch Netflix/YT. Give it a second or two to process and go again. It’s mindless but free MT while you’re watching something.

2 Likes