Just Got PD Hill and PD Duncan (Help me I'm Late)

Guys Need Help in Shoes and Badges Thanks :innocent:

Pg 2k17 for duncan, white kobe ad mid for hill

3 Likes

I put the white Jordan XXXIs on duncan I think it was. I went with red Kyries for Grant I’m pretty sure

1 Like

Thanks any idea for badging?

Thanks they were you first two PD Rewards too right?

1 Like

They were. Grant was a must for me, then I tossed up between Timmy and dikembe. I just got dikembe too who I gave the purple Kyries. He’s a beast

1 Like

Thanks man. I think I’ll stop with these two.
Duncan and Limited KAJ are my Centers.

1 Like

@LuckyKid i put the “Nike air maxx I-Aint-Got-Him” of Hill and the “Adidas Ill-Never-Get-Him” on Duncan :joy::joy:

3 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl: I committed the cardinal sin and locked the 2019 sets to get 900Tokens and got all the diamonds and 2 PD in one swoop. I dont wanna play TTO hahaha

1 Like

I sold everything and walked but then got Giannis and the 50k from those 2 codes so needless to say, I’m back now lol but casual af. I don’t stress over meta players and just grab who i like irl now

3 Likes

Deep range deadeye and limitless on hill, mid range deadeye, difficult shots and limitless on duncan for now! Still deciding on the other ones

2 Likes

Hahaha nice bro just play for fun Good for you. I just take VC from 2K everyday and get all the players that I want no money spent F*CK RONNIE!

2 Likes

Thanks man.!!

1 Like

You’re boss ain’t gonna be happy you said that :joy:
I’d do the VC glitch but i cbf tbh, soooooo much effort hahaha

1 Like

Hahaha I just spend about 1hour and 30mins per day weekdays and just manage my hours on weekends. I trying to go away now in a slow pace.

1 Like

Do you do 10 players or that’s too risky?

I do 10 Players rotation with 3 bronzes bench

I have 6 right now and have a morning-night shift 3 players each I’m planning to go 8 players but too scared.

What are you scared of? GodSquads? I tried 8 man rotation sometimes noob teams sometimes GodSquad with 10 Man rotation.

I am currently using a 10 man rotation and It’s the same

I think he is talking about the vc glitch lol

3 Likes