Just got curry for 260k

Should I sell him didn’t really want him but soon a ton ending just made a 300k bid and got 30k and some change back do y’all think his price will go up?

1 Like

Down down and down

He will be under 200k. Too many up with no Bid in the last 5 minutes. Him Kyrie and Rose will be the cheapest anniversary cards since Ben and A.I.

2 Likes

Yikes I see what you seeing regardless tho I’m paying any price for the PD rose, I’ll provably wait for the hype of curry to go down then sell
Him back

2 Likes

Yep

Curry, Harden, Kyrie, Baron Davis, Westbrook, all these PG’s

Then you run against a squad running Manute, Porzingis, Sabonis, etc

9 Likes

Yea you already took the L the first batch is finishing under 200k it’s may rebound slightly but I doubt by much. Rose will be 250k and up just because they will give him good shooting stats plus the dunking but then again it’s so many cards with that combo…see Richie Guerin.

1 Like

Haha

50k loss ain’t that much I be aii

1 Like

Its no HOF 6’3 to 6’9 card so him, Rose, and Harden will not be in anyone’s end game teams. People will be more excited for the cards that come out with them.

1 Like

Facts. I’ve taken much bigger losses on card values. Apple sauce to a boss lol

1 Like

Idk about Harden I think he will be close to 18 PD harden stat wise. Viable at PG especially if you’re good with the step backs.

1 Like

Fuckin 2k be almost taking 100k with the 10% with all them Tracy’s

1 Like

I hope harden is a opal honestly

1 Like

I don’t even wanna imagine the loss I’m gonna end up taking on TMac. I know 2k is gonna do something eventually to bomb his price.

1 Like

That’s why locked his ass in as soon as I pulled 800k mt is a lot but he’s def gonna drop crazy

1 Like

Jimmer’s cousin is going to keep dropping I think. Not meta.

1 Like

I’ve been going back Nd forth on whether to lock Malone for that reason. I dropped 900k on him and I feel like either 2K is going to do something to drop his value or flat out release a better version. The latter just feels real likely.

1 Like