Just Downloaded 2k21 *Day 1 Update*

Trying to get a budget squad without going balls out on the grind like last year with spotlight sims for opal Harden.

What are some cards 10k and under that I can grind some TT offline with and try to get some of the vault players?

Missed you guys :heart:

3 Likes

These should get you started. Try to find them already badged or shoed and you’ll be in good shape. Haliburton and Radja in particular are menaces.

Diamond Tyrese Haliburton (8K)
Ruby Felipe Lopez (under 2K)
Ruby Markelle Fultz (under 2K)
Ruby Kevin Porter (under 2K)
Ruby Thad Young (under 2K)
Amy Kyle Anderson (under 6K)
Amy Dino Radja (3K)

There’s also an Amy Marvin Bagley that just dropped that’s really good. Not sure on his price though

8 Likes

Get Tyrese Haliburton and Lionel Simmons asap

Diamond Sean Elliott from season rewards is lowkey nice as well

2 Likes

That list provided will do the job for you. Those 3 rubies are streets ahead.

1 Like

The thread is ready, welcome back

3 Likes

diamond kleber for center he is decent

1 Like

Welcome back. If you just looking for TTOffline just run Thad or Kevin Porter and two random gold/silver. Call for “give and go” play with one of the silver/golds players and pass to your Ruby and drop a three pointer. It’s too easy this year. The MT cost per game is like 80mt total

1 Like

Welcome back man!

2 Likes

lmao I did this last year too, wait until the game is free around march/april and then get a team together. That way I can still be involved with 2k and 2kg without giving them any of my money.

Thanks for all the suggestions in this thread fellas!

2 Likes

Put up a card for 22k if you are on ps, i’ll buy it. Dm me details for sure.

He is 9.5k. I sold quite a few :cold_face:

Damn. He was 8k this morning

Maybe I missed something, but can’t he use the easter locker code backwards to get Ty Lou and then J.R :thinking:

I just researched that and it seems that they capped the number of people that could redeem the code.

I’ll still cash in on the normal easter code though

1 Like

2 things you can do

1. remove the game and enjoy peace
  2. play a game of tto and have a broken controller, a broken tv, a shattered window, and an angry family member
5 Likes

Ah ok! Sorry I thought it was still working. But at least the standard code works.

1 Like

if you have not done it yet, enter the Easter code (easter-hops) for a decent PD (try and land on PG or Zach)

1 Like

Alright boyz took me damn near 24 hours to download the game and the 36gb update but I finally made it to the menus. Squad is looking pretty good after only opening the valid locker codes lol:

1 Like

you got richard dumas from a locker code? nice. sell everyone except for richard dumas and maybe lavine and pick up some budge ballers

1 Like