Josh smith or kevin love?

Which one you rolling with? Josh smith has the dunking and defense. Kevin love has the rebounding and shooting. Which one should i go with

Josh Smith’s shooting is still unrealistically good.

5 Likes

I can see Kevin being the goto since ppl love shooting… I’m sure you have other slashers

1 Like

Josh Smith at 3, Love at 4.

1 Like

Love will be much cheaper in the weekend just be patient.

1 Like

Love look like a nice card, a good stretch 4.

But ask you this :

Why would you take 6.10 love over 7.3 KP ?

5 Likes

Why not both

I have diamond luka with a 3 shoe at the 3 right now and genuinely enjoy the card so its hard to give him up lol. I’ve thought hard about it

I have KP lol he’s a must

1 Like

I just grabbed Love for 40k badged him up and put a cheap diamond shoe on him. Going to run him at the 4 next to Porzingis at the 5 off the bench and see what happens

1 Like

I put the black Jordan’s on him with D’Antoni and he gets sharp/glass cleaner takeover. He’s a beast on the boards out of the 4 spot but I’ve gotten pretty favorably matchups so far

Him and KP next to each other off the bench brings the PnF game to another level

1 Like

how he doin on defense?

This love has a dangerously smooth/easy jump shot. He elevates straight up too. I wasn’t planning on using him, tried him out, and now I’m not sure what to do.

1 Like

I haven’t noticed him yet which is usually a good thing on defense. I would say he definitely needs d stopper and rim protector added. I also put a shoe on that boosts lat quickness

Only bad thing is he is 89 with seven seconds so he doesn’t get all the boosts. I think he misses out of def rebounding but it’s already at a 98

1 Like

I hate that KP so much. Had to sell him. And I have a All Knicks Squad. The ruby will suffice. Clunky and unathletic as hell, missed contested layups for days, won’t dunk, hate his form (I rarely hate shooting forms) and last but not least he gets absolutely baby’d by any Meta center. And worst of all he’s slow I like a 4 that can run the fast break

He’s a good budget 5. Can shoot rebound and that’s about it

KP is annoying me. Clanging a lot of his shots. And when he’s not hitting his shots, he’s useless as he’s basically out there just for his offense

Im loving this kev card. Quick release. Easy greens. 96 post fade. I put the blue kds on him. W dantoni 99 contested 99 open 3 is nice.

What’s his takeover? I have D’Antoni and am looking at this card (Minnesota Klover is one of my All-Time favorites).

1 Like

Might scoop a klove tonight when i get off of work. But I’m stuck between putting josh smith at the 3 and klove at the 4. Or selling my josh smith and keeping luka at the 3